Mô tả công việc:
• Assist in the management of the financial affairs of the hospital in accordance with business unit goals, sound business practices, hospital policies and in compliance with various regulatory requirements.
• Ensure that all general accounting are completed in a timely and accurate manner by managing daily operations in accounting, accounts payable and central cash services. Prepares financial reports and general fund operating ledger.
• Perform duties in accordance with Accounting Policies and Procedures.
• Prepare statement of account end of the year for all the consultants
• Monitor all the inter-company sales/ transfer as medicines, issue the bills and credit notes.
• Prepare the tax information for government and requested
• Perform other tasks and duties as assigned
Yêu cầu công việc:
• Diploma or Degree of Finance, Accounting, Auditing
• At least 4 years working experiences at the same position
• Conversant in English both oral and written.
Quyền lợi được hưởng:
• Bonus and other Benefits
• 14 days annual leave, 05 days sick leave
• Health Insurance benefits, term life insurance
• Meal allowance