Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thời hạn: Đã hết hạn
200-500 nhân viên
Quận Nam Từ Liêm, Hà Nội
The 450-room, 75,000 square meter (800,000 square foot) JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi is a 'reverse skyscraper' designed by acclaimed architecture practice Carlos Zapata Studio. The impressive structure was insp... Xem thêm
- Ensure staff is working together as a team to ensure optimum service and that guest needs are met.
- Inspect grooming and attire of staff, and rectify any deficiencies.
- Complete opening and closing duties including setting up necessary supplies and tools, cleaning all equipment and areas, locking doors, etc.
- Inspect storage areas for organization and cleanliness.
- Complete scheduled inventories and stock and requisition necessary supplies.
- Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety, and well-being of guests.
- Complete work orders for maintenance repairs.
- Assist management in training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees.
- At least 2 years experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.
- Hotel background & Service mind.
- Fluent English & Strong communication skill.
- Flexible working shift & Can start as soon as possible.
- 02 months of probation with Full salary| Service charge| Social Insurance
- Attractive remuneration package & 13th month salary
- Inspiring workplace with amazing teammates
- Local and International training course
- 05 working days | 02 day-off per week
- Free duty meal | Uniform provided by hotel
- Free yoga classes | Exercise corner | Entertainment space
- Annual vacation | Annual health check | Other benefits according to hotel policy.
- Associate special discount for hotel rooms and F&B services at International Marriott properties
- Career path in the most respected and prestigious hotel companies in the world.