Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thời hạn: Đã hết hạn
200-500 nhân viên
Named after the dynasty that unified the three kingdoms of the Korean peninsula, Shillabags International Co. has a long and robust history, which began in Korea in 1988. Through a successful partnership... Xem thêm
• Carry out the day to day HSE/ISO operation and contribute to the application of effective health, safety and environment management in workshops by providing technical support.
• Assist in compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments to support Health, Safety and Environmental management.
• Assist in the compliance of applicable laws and regulation.
• Maintain relevant HSE/ISO activities and documentation.
• Prepare applicable HSE/ISO report as necessary to government.
• Provide advice on HSE/ISO issues to make recommendation to be facility management.
• Participate in detailed accident investigation and analysis reason.
• Promote incident prevention for the benefit of employees and visitors.
• Assist in the development and presentation of relevant HSE/ISO training courses.
• Observe HSE regulation, wears all required safety equipment, encourages safe working practices, corrects obvious hazards immediately or report them to the proper personal.
• Ability to work with production team to achieve cultural change in the face of potential resistance.
• Ability to make good relationship with authorities and government.
• Work with CEO and HR Manager to build up ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001
• Graduated in University, Environmental Engineering or Environmental Management in advantage.
• Can speak and write English
• 2 year experience in HSE/ISO/OHSAS
• Have good knowledge in ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001
• Can travel to other location (Long An) for the jobs.
• Creative, Dynamic
• IT skills: MS Office
• Soft skills: leadership & team work, communication, problem solving
- Competitive salary and high bonus
- Insurance according to company policy
- Dynamic and friendly working environment