Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thời hạn: Đã hết hạn
>500 nhân viên
Năm thành lập 2005
Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
LỊCH SỬ PHÁT TRIỂN Công ty TNHH Nhà Máy Bia Heineken Việt Nam (Nhà Máy Bia Heineken Việt Nam) được thành lập vào ngày 9/12/1991, giữa Tổng Công ty Thương mại Sài Gòn (SATRA) và Công ty Asia Pacific Brew... Xem thêm
- Provide advices on security, safety protection to ensure the Brewery is secure and safe;
- Prepare and implement safety plan of Brewery as required by Law and monitor compliances (safety training plan, safety wears and uniform, inspection and recommendations, explosion prevention, safety promotion, etc...).
- Participate in Safety Pillar.
- Supervise all safety & environment activities of third parties via External Safety Supervisor
- Train safety regulations subordinates and contractors to execute their assignments properly.
- Update and comply with Heineken safety rules and procedures as required.
- Support Clinic department to implement yearly Working Environment Measurement and improvement.
- Monitor new installation, maintenance the fire alarm, NH3, CO2 detection, camera systems within the Brewery to ensure they work accurately.
- University Degree in Engineering such as Mechanics, Electricity or labour safety department etc.
- Knowledge of HSE, Industrial safety.
- Knowledge of TPM methodologies and tools
- 2-year of working experience in safety, security and environment as well as ISO 14000 standards.
- Possess effective leadership, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Conversant in spoken and written English. Innovative. Good presentattion skills.
- Good computer knowledge in Auto CAD and Microsoft Office and other related software.
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.