Văn hóa công ty
Văn hóa công ty
• Support line manager in setting up the Performance Expectation for channels and individuals to deliver business objectives of Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM) that align with Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and Country Sales Plan. • Identify areas of improvement for Revenue, Operating Cost and Sales performance • Coordinate Branch Network planning and review, prepare data for Sales force ...
In this role, you will: A. DIGITAL SALE: Leading all sales management activity for online channels optimize on funnel (no direct involvment on media), checking the reasons of non-qualified leads, contacted leads, and credit risk Own the end-to-end digital sales funnel; while working closely with Digital Marketing Manager and CCSS Manager
Assist the development and implementation of strategy for HSBC Securities Services (HSS) and drive strategic initiatives of Fund Services (FS) in Vietnam Direct supervision and management of day-to-day operations related to the FS business by: . Quality of service given to clients and client feedback/complaints
• Identify, add and implement new functionalities and features to improve online customer experiences • Assist in developing cross-sales, up-sales and advanced services/products for the online channels • Coordinate and work with local, regional and Group stakeholders to implement enhancements, functionalities, features, procedures and more to the online channels
• Maintain excellent customer relations and customer service • Contribute to the improvement in profitability of the business through undertaking effective individual reviews and identifying opportunities for referral activity • Maximize customer satisfaction through exceptional customer service, providing information about products and services that suit and fulfill customers' needs
• Provide service and sales excellence in identifying needs of RBWM customers to meet or exceed performance objectives. • Deliver excellence in sales performance and quality. • Consistently meet or exceed set performance objectives. Instill self discipline on daily individual sales
• Call customers who have delinquent debts in Front End cycle. • Handle inbound calls for dunning. • Prepare and send collection letters as per the approved templates and strategy.
1. Deliver the Counter services including the cash related services and specific ownerships of complex or high value transactions (i.e: cash/cheque withdraw and deposit, money exchange, term deposit, demand draft, telegraphic transfer, emergency encashment, manage the cash difference, deliver card/pin to customer,...) 2. Deliver the best customer services
Lead branch network worksite customer acquisition initiatives Develop a network of new clients and referral sources, achieve high activity conversion rates Develop and execute sales events with target companies for worksite sales and referrals resulting in high conversion rate from prospects to customer and good relationship with corporate clients.
• Excellent sales and people management skills • Client driven with a strong focus on quality of service • Strong interpersonal communication skills
In this role, you will: • Proactively identify key emerging compliance risks across all RC categories and interface appropriately with other RC teams and senior management. • Provide greater understanding of the potential impact and associated consequences/failings of significant new or emerging risks.
In this role, you will: • Provide counsel and legal support on a variety of legal matters, or in a specialist area • Be considered to be a trusted adviser to the business by ensuring that commercially sensitive, pragmatic and practical legal support and advice is provided in a cost-effective manner for assigned areas • Represent Legal at the assigned bank-wide project
In this role, you will: • Formulate and implement Marketing and Business Development strategy for Cards Business while sustaining and increasing the market share position for the bank. • Help formulate and shape new product enhancements and/or third party partnerships through customer insights, competitive analysis, customer research and in-market tests.
• Deals with contacts with our HSBC customers in a polite and friendly way, instilling customer confidence and resolving customer’s issues at first contact where possible. • Delivers what is promised in line with customer expectations
• Support the delivery of projects. Typically, working on smaller projects/assignments • Perform specific routine activities and processes ensuring accuracy of tasks performed • Identifies and escalates issues
Tổ chức nhân sự