Văn hóa công ty
Văn hóa công ty
• Maintain excellent customer relations and customer service • Contribute to the improvement in profitability of the business through undertaking effective individual reviews and identifying opportunities for referral activity • Maximize customer satisfaction through exceptional customer service, providing information about products and services that suit and fulfill customers' needs
• Call customers who have delinquent debts in Front End cycle. • Handle inbound calls for dunning. • Prepare and send collection letters as per the approved templates and strategy.
• To perform high quality outbound customer contact by identifying additional needs to both existing and new to bank customers. • Focuses on building rapport and trust with existing and new to bank customers to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction. • Job holder is required to achieve the monthly minimum standards with respect to customer contacts and relevant Key Performance Indicator ...
• Provide service and sales excellence in identifying needs of RBWM customers to meet or exceed performance objectives. • Deliver excellence in sales performance and quality. • Consistently meet or exceed set performance objectives. Instill self discipline on daily individual sales
In this role, you will: • Be accountable for Trade, Economic and Financial Sanctions (including sanctions programs administered by the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control, United Nations, European Union and HM Treasury’s Financial Sanctions, (collectively referred to herein as “Sanctions”), and global risk management framework to meet legislative and regulatory requirements in the Vietnam. • Be ...
• Handling multiple customer calls from our customers in our dynamic and fast paced contact center • Providing a high quality service to achieve maximum customer satisfaction by resolving customer queries at first contact where possible • Listening to customers and establishing their needs in order to offer relevant products, services and solutions
In this role, you will: • Identify creative and flexible solutions to customers who are new to bank or new to GTRF, alongside Relationship Managers • Manage pipeline of new customers and follow end to end sales process as defined by Business Development Transformation • Work closely with sales colleagues to promote awareness of GTRF products, strategies and competitor information amongst the RM an ...
• Manage the quality and be a key stakeholder in the responsibility to meet the performance level agreement and other quality deliverables, required Quality checks and to support the FCC operations team • Facilitate enhanced process efficiencies and ensure consistent quality service is provided • Focus on FCC operational quality performance i.e. duly completing the quality reviews, meeting the ser ...
In this role, you will: • Maintain excellent customer relations and customer service. • Contribute to the improvement in profitability of the business through undertaking effective individual reviews and identifying opportunities for referral activity.
• Verify RBWM credit applications against the Bank’s approved lending policies, handle internal and external customer’s enquiries and follow up pending documents. • Ensure to deliver the highest quality service to customers through assessment task, and make sure the process is within the service level agreement. • Assist Approval Officer/ Manager in other daily related tasks and when required.
In this role, you will: • Design and engineer software with the customer/user experience as a key objective • Work within a feature team to engineer software, scripts and tools to enable the delivery of bank's products and services • Design, develop and deploy applications capable of meeting the anticipated load, performance, availability, security and resilience requirements
• Provide high quality sales support to a team of PRMs mainly focused on getting appointment for PRMs and supporting PRMs in servicing their clients. • Reduce the time spent on process and administrative tasks by PRM to increase PRM’s capacity. • Support PRMs to manage client contact and service, including, in the absence of PRMs, answering client calls, resolving client enquiries on transactional ...
Be in charge of Local Regulatory reporting • Strictly comply with Local Accounting policies and regulatory requirements • Prepare details of financial reports required by regulators
• Excellent sales and people management skills • Client driven with a strong focus on quality of service • Strong interpersonal communication skills
In this role, you will: • Formulate and implement Marketing and Business Development strategy for Cards Business while sustaining and increasing the market share position for the bank. • Help formulate and shape new product enhancements and/or third party partnerships through customer insights, competitive analysis, customer research and in-market tests.
Tổ chức nhân sự