Văn hóa công ty
Văn hóa công ty
• Participate in requirements analysis • Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture • Write clean, scalable code using Dot Net programming languages • Test and deploy applications and systems • Revise, update, refactor and debug code • Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Participate in requirements analysis • Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture • Write clean, scalable code using Dot Net programming languages
• Transfer functional requirements into technical requirements • Design and build high-performance, reusable and reliable Apex code with best practices • Ensure the best possible quality of the application
The Frontend Specialist will work in the design and development of high quality, easy to use interfaces for a variety of applications across desktop and mobile platforms utilizing both web and native technologies.
• Fluent in C# programming language • Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)
• Experienced with editor such as MavensMate or Eclipse for force.com • Hands-on experience in administration setup, e.g., managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, and reports.
• Fluent in scripting and programming languages (Python/Ruby/PowerShell) • Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role • Strong Linux or Amazon Web Service or Azure
Tổ chức nhân sự