Văn hóa công ty
Process data into the system on the daily basis which includes manually entry and invoice file generation. • Contact suppliers to seek for missing invoice information • Process adjustment requests to update accounts.
The Production Managers role is responsible for overseeing & maintaining the end to end process from Bulk Fabric ordering through to final garment delivery. This position will be assessed by production delivery in full and on time; by quality of bulk delivery and the efficient processes within the production team.
• Conduct analysis and provide regular and ad hoc reports to support robust and commercial decision making by the Merchandise team and wider business • Assist the Merchandise Planner in planning sales and stock for core styles
Working closely with Production Department & Freight Forwarders on day to day operational level to ensure bulk fabrics / goods move according to the confirmed schedule. Identifying and implementing initiatives to reduce overall shipping costs, including reviewing on a regular basis freight companies and methods of shipping to make sure the logistics solutions are done in a very efficient and cost ...
• Ensure that product flows appropriately from warehouse to stores in line with Allocation Plan • Proactively monitor inventory at a store and category level and take remedial action to ensure inventory is balanced and drives sales • Drive sales and maximise in season sell through by ensuring existing warehouse stock is leveraged to support store performance
The Country Manager will be responsible for the success of the company by effectively overseeing day to day aspects of the business. He/She will be working closely with the company’s top management to define strategic and operational initiatives by which the company can scale up and then bring to bear resources in the company’s ecosystem to promote strategic initiatives for growth.
• Communicate with the Clients/Product Owners/Project Stakeholders to understand and gather the requirements. Be able to identify what they actually need from what they say they want for big systems • Build functional specs and UI specs with wireframes • Analyze and convert the requirements into user stories with acceptance criteria and document them using Jira and Confluence.
• Coding, reconciling and preparing all payments – salary, tax, incentives, accounts payable, credit cards, expense reimbursements and other sundry cash payments. • Tracking and reporting on all accounts payable and creditors as required. • Issuing all invoices, managing GST calculations and reconciliations, tracking receivables and escalating late payments.
The Senior Software Developer works as part of a cross functional team to design and development first class IT solutions that support the business, supporting the Lead Software Developer to ensure that strategies, tools and specialist skills are available.
• Excellent Analysis and Communication Skills • Data gathering, research and analytical abilities to develop insightful conclusions and generate data and reporting solutions to address the business needs
• Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve systems issues. • Lead design sessions in prototy
Month end accounting for The Client and their subsidiaries under instruction and review from Senior Financial Accountant Intercompany transactions Fixed Asset Register
• Prepare market comparisons using Financial Planning software in search for cheaper insurance premiums and policies of a more comprehensive nature for our clients. • Analyse current insurance policy features in the search for alternative products to ensure our clients are left in a better position once changes have been implemented
Process daily bank statements, enter cash receipts to debtor accounts. Allocate payments and update accounts receivable ledger by customer. Control Unapplied payments listing and make sure it is cleared daily.
Giới thiệu chung
AS White Global, formerly known as ASWIG Solutions has been operating in Vietnam since 2011
We are a progressive company that has been in operation since 1995,Top 500 Australian and International companies
Được hưởng bảo hiểm sức khỏe
Được hưởng bảo hiểm xã hội
• A professional working environment with a modern office equipped to Australian standards • Extensive coaching and training (English, soft skills, organisational behaviours) • Competitive remuneration • English speaking environment • Career growth opportunities • Regular company outings, functions and social activities
Tổ chức nhân sự
Managing Director and Chief Investments Officer