Văn hóa công ty
Designs automation equipment in respective areas of expertise, e.g., Mechanical, Electronics, Electrical, or Software Application. Works closely with Project Manager/Engineer to meet project time line and within budget. Reviews, understands and interprets requirements/specification accurately for integration into design of equipment.
• To supervises subordinates and identify training needs. • To improve yield through updates/changes/retrofit of equipments/processes. • Involve in day-to-day production sustaining.
• Recruit, interview and hire for the Environmental, Health, and Safety team. • Communicate criteria to recruiters for the Environmental, Health, and Safety team. • Monitor team member turnover; identify key factors that can be improved; make improvements.
1. Value Stream Alignment with Lean Vision and Strategy: • Work closely with the Lean Six Sigma Manager to introduce and sustain a Lean culture into a value stream • Provide coaching and support on value stream design sessions, project identification, and prioritization
· Responsible for management of key projects or for multiple, related projects / programs aligned with an assigned Business Unit’s strategy. · Manages key customer programs less P&L responsibility. · Provides customer with Jabil point of contact and interface.
· Assures the fulfillment of the Company's values and the Safety Policies via preventive medicine service to the employees of the Company as well as attend to all injured or ill personnel to ensure the physical integrity of all employees. · Solicits the transport of injured or ill personnel using own knowledge and criteria. Consults through employee data and files to complete assigned reports. · F ...
Monitors all material transactions for assigned area(s). ● Responsible for identifying, resolving, and finding the root cause of discrepancies and other related inventory errors. ● Recommends changes that will eliminate or greatly reduce future inaccuracies from reoccurring.
Responsible for the demand plan and shipment information, develop feasible operational plan and maintain ownership over the execution of the operational plan, achieve the objective of customer satisfaction, minimize Jabil liability and continuously improve the performance of the planning metrics. · Work with Business Unit and Customer to Develop a collaborative demand plan through properly execu ...
Under general supervision, creates and maintains assembly instructions for the manufacturing operation. Prepares and maintains data storage on the Jabil computer network and master files per ISO standards. Prepares and implements Engineering Change Orders (ECO’s) for manufacturing assembly instructions.
Formulate and define scope of system and objectives. Confer with organizational units involved to determine requirements. Be involved in large, complex, important projects.
· Maintain availability of system including assisting installation at plant sites, providing support to current users, monitoring the system and troubleshooting issues. · Train and support for all plants including coordination with other plants and installation teams. · Participate in development and rollout of new functionality.
● Support Design Engineering, Project Management and Purchasing in identifying, sourcing and the implementation of new/alternate components that is of equal or greater performance without compromising quality at a total cost savings. ● Focal person for all quality and functional issues that stem from components being purchased for manufacturing. ● Develop, implement and maintain a “Component Data ...
· Plans, directs, and coordinates the operations of production. · Plans and directs the manufacturing engineering, test engineering and engineering support departments. · Develops schedules and staffing requirements based on production forecast.
Kiểm tra, đo lường, và thử nghiệm thông số kỹ thuật theo quy định công ty. Thu thập & lưu trữ các dữ liệu kỹ thuật liên quan đến sản xuất. Theo dõi thống kê chất lượng thành phẩm.
● Assists the Quality Assurance function as technical support in issues affecting manufacturing. Supports and drives corrective action efforts. ● Ensures capability studies are performed on critical processes ● Performs first article inspection and review visual aids
Giới thiệu chung
Jabil was recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the Fortune 500 Most Admired Companies Jabil was also awarded with the 2012 Kaizen Award in China by 1MFG and Masaaki lmai’s Kaizen Institute Consulting Group (KICG)
Jabil made the list of Newsweek S&P 500 Green Companies in 2011. It was the 3rd consecutive year for Jabil to be on the list, improving each year from number 200 to number 127 in 2011 They were also given the 2010-2011 Annual Enterprise of Harmonious Labor Relation of Guangzhou City award.
Established since 2007, Jabil’s Ho Chi Minh City facility is located in the heart of Vietnam’s growing tech industry, in close proximity to major air and sea ports.
Được hưởng bảo hiểm sức khỏe
Được hưởng bảo hiểm xã hội
We recognize the important role that Jabil employees play in our success, which is why we design our compensation and benefits packages to attract and retain the highest caliber of talent. Every Jabil employee has the opportunity to make a substantial impact and is accountable for our organization’s collective success. We have a culturally diverse global employee population, and offer competitive compensation and benefit packages that are reflective of each location’s customs, practices, laws and market salaries. These packages vary by country and may consist of your base salary, company-sponsored incentive plans, health and wellness benefits, paid holidays and vacations, retirement plans, tuition reimbursement programs and other offerings.
Tổ chức nhân sự
Chairman of the Board of Directors
Chief Executive Officer
Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors