Văn hóa công ty
The main areas of responsibility for the appointed Business Solutions Manager will be the following: • Provides technical design support for logistics solutions, including data gathering and analysis, warehouse lay-out design, process design, costing of the solutions.
• Manage DC daily operation activities at warehouse facility. To ensure strict execution of the SOP and meet KPIs. • Discuss directly with customers and suppliers for issues relating to daily operations to ensure cargo handling smoothly.
• Market analysis • Definition of CHB offer in general and from T&L perspective • Define Cross-Border Trucking; Intermodal and Trucking product via close link with Commercial teams
• Liaise with Area HSSE Manager to implement HSSE standards and requirements for trucking vendors. • Be an active participant within the Maersk VNM HSSE team. • Roll out Maersk VNM HSSE training for trucking vendors
• Drive and optimize district related Ocean Freight pricing and procurement activities • Steer local core carrier program in line with global strategy • Conduct frequent carrier performance meetings
Main focus on planning & executing operational activities related to Solution Operations involving all the file management & operations activities post booking. Documentations.
• Answer promptly all phone calls, handle with care on-hold calls and properly transfer them to the concerned. • Take messages accurately, timely deliver to the concerned
Accountable for delivery of the Actual ‘Through The Till’ CM1 for the assigned Existing Premier Customer portfolio, through the sale of Damco standard products and focus on selected trade lanes, and effective Book of Business management.
Proper co-ordination with Customers, Customer Service teams (FFW, SCM) for stuffing plan and/to arrange VAS on scheduled, for timely collection and dispatch of shipments. Handling daily operations for accounts after closed win. Proactively attend all the inquiries from Customers, CS teams and Subcontractors, well communication with related parties in case of exceptions.
1. Solutions Customer Service Executive (P&G) Carrier booking 2. Solutions Customer Service Executive (P&G) Documentation 3. Solutions Customer Service Executive (P&G) Import management
Accountable for delivery of the Actual ‘Through The Till’ CM1 for the assigned Existing Premier Customer portfolio, through the sale of Damco standard products and focus on selected trade lanes, and effective Book of Business management. Accountable for supporting the resolution of CSO reported Premier Sales customer issues, including interventions with customers to resolve escalated issues, D ...
1. Lead and Manage the Air Ops team/s to focus on the key Customer Service Drivers, comply to specific client SOP and monitor respective KPIs: Easy to Business with
• Maintain and develop the existing customers assigned. • Secure new contracted customers for both freight (sea and air) and contract logistics. • Develop the trade lane as assigned coordinating with sales office globally.
1. Commercial Strategy Execution • Accountable for the translation of Damco’s commercial strategy into local CO commercial objectives, plans and activities that ensures delivery of CO targeted financial results in Premier / Premier Plus and Solutions portfolios
Receive shipment details from Operation teams, customers and input relevant data into MODS. Adhere to Internal Operating Procedures (IOPs) per client basis during daily task management. Carry out all activities in a manner which will contribute to the achievements of individual and team Key
Giới thiệu chung
Damco Vietnam founded
Rebranded under the single brand name Damco.
Became part of the Dutch Royal Nedlloyd Group and was renamed Damco Maritime
Established consolidation services in Taiwan, Singapore and Hong Kong under the name Mercantile
The logistic company C.W.H. van Dam & Co was established in Rotterdam
Tổ chức nhân sự
Managing Director in Vietnam
Chief Commercial Officer