Văn hóa công ty
As a Partner Manager at TRG International, you will be the sales consultant for our business partners and their end customers and helping them to promote and sell Talent solutions.
As a Product Manager, you will be able to grow and leverage your skills onto developing Talent products by identifying potential products; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strat ...
Directly implement both SEO Onpage/Offpage strategies on TRG's sites. Analysis website structure, meta tags, title, description, keyword, sitemap ..., proposed the necessary adjustments to optimize the website on the search engine.
• Build functional and easy-to-use websites • Test websites across browsers, operating systems and devices • Maintain, configure and troubleshoot servers • Ensure site security by setting up firewalls and login pages
- Monitor the queue of incoming client cases submissions through phone, email, and web. - Work with the client to reproduce problems and ensure cases have all the necessary information to proceed with the troubleshooting process.
Retail Pro® 9: A total retail management solution with point of sale and back office features, widely known for its impressive scalability and adaptability. Your career will be filled with opportunities for your own personal and professional development, we believe in
At the position of Project Admin, your roles will be, but not limited: Support Project Managers to allocate resources (consultants…) to related projects; Working with customers for admin works to relating projects;
The Cloud Operations Engineer is responsible for defining, provisioning and managing the Amazon cloud environments. In this role, you will deploy and automate build and deployment of the systems.
Coordinate and monitor billable projects from initiation through delivery Serve as liaison between the company and customers to ensure all expectations, targets and requirements are met
• Manage, maintain and improve the performance of websites • Ensure valuable resource content continuously updated & easy for internal & external visitors • Collaborate with different departments to develop content & performances of websites
You are passionate about Talent Management and helping organisations make better people decisions and can’t wait to help enable your Talent Team and your Channel Partners to be able to do this. Reporting directly to the Board of Management, help build, set, execute, monitor and achieve the business plans
A business development executive is an active Talent Consultant who meets with customers and supports them in finding the most suitable Talent solutions to solve their people problems and improve their performance.
Develop strategies and tactics to evangelise and get the word out about our company and drive qualified lead traffic Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to lead generation
Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organise their distribution through various channels Plan and monitor company presence on social media
At the position of Business Development Executive, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to: Selling the company’s products and services; Calling potential customers;
* Recruitment planning Drive ongoing recruitment planning / recruitment requests from BOD & hiring managers and plan accordingly; * Recruitment and selection:
• Build / execute social media strategy via competitive research, benchmarking, messaging and audience targeting. • Generate, edit, publish and share content daily (original text, images, video etc.) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
Record daily transactions on system (the financial accounting software Sunsystems); Prepare management financial reports on a regular basis; Filling periodically for VAT and CIT reports;
Drive demand for AWS Cloud Consulting and related services across functions by engaging client executives, account team leaders and service line practitioners Devise and execute sales strategies and tactics across the full Cloud Service array that result in exceeding sales goals
Software Implementation (50%), Software Integration (25%), Post-sales Support (25%)
Build, UAT and Go-live on the ICS platform with all predefined work products, following the requirements defined by functional consultants. Promote the applications built, interacting with Marketing, Sales and Professional services organizations. Understanding client requirements and how they translate to new ...
Tổ chức nhân sự
Giám đốc điều hành
Phó Tổng giám đốc
Giám đốc Phòng Triển khai dịch vụ