Văn hóa công ty
Provide inputs from the field for development/ review, revision of respective Technical Approach, Technical Program, Area Program (AP) Plans, Child protection Policy and Project Models Provide input to TP Manager and Specialists on developing and standardizing Technical Guidelines/Training Materials for the implementation of Project models Consolidate and analyze the monitoring data to come ...
Facilitate partnering/ networking with and connections among different local stakeholders (formal and informal community groups, businesses, NGOs and local government agencies, etc.) to mobilize resources for the well-being of children Raise awareness of local partners and community in assigned commune on WV’s Christian identity and values, child focused and community based
• Support TP Manager Nutrition in managing the Nutrition TP within the local context, including ensuring DPA is applied in APs • Coordinate and disseminate Nutrition strategy, program logic, models and best practices. • Filter Nutrition related partnership initiatives and contextualize for Vietnam context. This includes coordination of the collection, documentation and dissemination of World Vis ...
Provide strategic inputs for the formulation and revision of National Strategy, Technical Approaches, key policies and procedures. Provide leadership in annual planning and budgeting Provide leadership support to the Area program managers in implementation of programs
• Well manage office support services including arrangement of transportation, purchases, property maintenance, insurance, communications, hospitality to visitors and housekeeping. • Effectively coordinate and schedule usage of WVV’s vehicles, meeting rooms, equipment and all other WVV National Office assets. • Properly insure and regularly maintain vehicles and office equipment for prolong use. ...
To do daily interpretation for group of students from HKU during their internship course in Tien Lu To do translation of related documents those supports for HKU students doing their assigned tasks in the trip To be part of the HKU students’ group and involve in and support for all the tasks of the assigned group
Ensures sponsor communication activities (Sponsor’s Letter, Christmas Card, Child’s Annual Progress Report, Gift Notifications…) are designed in engaging and meaningful way so as to contribute to life skills and development assets of children.
• Administrative financial services are provided to the project to ensure compliance, quality, accuracy and consistency of work in project implementation. • Consistent service delivery is ensured by collaborating and working closely with all of the team members of the Project. • All the day to day operational procedures in planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation, closure, audit, etc. ...
•Monitor the potential disaster situations through regular communication with the Government and Local Counterparts; •Conduct Relief/Joint Assessments following disaster situations, and report the findings in a timely manner; •Determine an appropriate response to a disaster by working with WVV management;
• Effective partnership with relevant sectoral district officers is ensured. Good assistance is provided to AP Manager in building effective partnership and networks with various development partners at the district level • Good collaboration with DFs and other staff is maintained to ensure good integration of other AP projects at the district level or activities which are carried out acrossed all ...
Ensure that correspondences, including Gift Notification (GN) and special mailings (APR, CC, BBB, CBB) are processed in compliance with the Sponsorship standards and Child Protection policies. Coordinate with Support Offices (SOs) and Operations team to arrange sponsor visit including both individual and group visit in alignment with Sponsorship Visit procedure and Child Protection policies.
- Facilitate the multi-year and annual workforce planning to understand current and future staffing needs in alignment with strategic directions and operating plans, then define appropriate recruitment, retention and downsizing strategies - Facilitate the standard recruitment processes (including reviewing JDs/TOR, advertising vacancy, screening, shortlisting, interviewing, preparing written test, ...
Good assistance is provided to Project Manager in building effective collaboration and networks with various development partners, private sectors at district and provincial levels. Good integration within KOICA project activities and between KOICA with other government projects/programme is performed at the district level, in collaboration with Project operation staffs.
- Acquisition of new grants including bilateral, multilateral, Private Non Sponsorship (PNS) funding (mainly foundations and corporates) - Assist in organizing and coordinating grant writing teams - Assist in managing and coordinating concept and proposal development process with key internal stakeholders and relevant partners
Giới thiệu chung
Đươc vinh danh “Tổ chức Tài chính vi mô tiêu biểu Citi - Việt Nam 2016”
Mở văn phòng đại diện tại Hà Nội
World Vision bắt đầu thực hiện các hoạt động tại VN
Tổ chức nhân sự