Văn hóa công ty
Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.
Work closely with product and operations teams and company leaders to ensure the technology platform is evolving to meet company needs, and to provide timely and accurate estimates for delivery and feedback on on progress. Perform regular design and code reviews and when needed, participate in debugging and coding to resolve issues. Mentor an...
Set-up participants and oversee their completion of experiments Maintaining participant documentation Manage participant recruitment and follow-up, in accordance with the study protocol
• You will be responsible for ensuring quality of the software application through multi-browser, multi-device testing. • Work closely with the team of QA Engineers, Product Management, and Development to test new features as they're being developed;
• You’ll work directly with our QA team to build and enhance our test automation framework and will work directly with the engineering team to keep giving our customers a great product experience; • Reproduce bugs and other issues and uncover problems and/or defects before releases. Proactively write tests to cover problems found after release;
You’ll work directly with our QA team to build and enhance our test automation framework and will work directly with the engineering team to keep giving our customers a great product experience; Reproduce bugs and other issues and uncover problems and/or defects before releases. Proactively write tests to cover problems found after release;
• Ensuring quality of the software application through multi-browser, multi-device testing. • Building and improving test automation framework and test environments; • Planning and implementing automated tests appropriate for new features or target product;
You will be a key member of the Emotiv software engineering team with a focus on deploying and maintaining our Emotiv software products. You will be responsible for day to day operations of all in-house developed, open source, and commercial DevOps tooling owned by the team. The selected candidate must be an effective team player, promoting a co...
• Translate concepts and user stories into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences, working closely with the VP of Product & fellow design team members and developers • Facilitate company’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user interfaces for digital products.
• Work closely with product and operations teams and company leaders to ensure the technology platform is evolving to meet company needs, and to provide timely and accurate estimates for delivery and feedback on progress. • Keep up to date with latest technologies and tools and evangelize their value within the development and QA teams. • Strive fo...
EMOTIV is looking for an experienced Website Team Lead with an analytical mind and an excellent understanding of Content Management Systems (CMS), e-Commerce with Subscription, CRM system and technology infrastructures, comfortable troubleshooting the website and constantly improve the User Experience (UX) of the website. The selected candidate mus...
• Manage series of emails, incoming calls, familiar with multiple communication channels: email, support tickets, live chat and virtual calls • Maintain a specialist understanding of products, sale, services, policies, processes, tools, resources to identify and address customer needs to provide accurate, valid and complete information for customer...
• Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns • Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including creating content and promotions to drive traffic and leads from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc to our website.
• Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies • Building business relationships with current and potential clients
Giới thiệu chung
Emotiv tạo ra một bài giảng online để thảo luận "25 Must-Know Facts about Brain Health, Neuroplasticity and Technology" với sự tham gia của CEO, Tan Le và CEO Alvaro Fernandez
Phát triển dự án "FMCG Packaging A-B Testing using VR and Emotiv Mobile EEG Headsets"
Emotiv được thành lập vào năm 2011 bởi nhà doanh nghiệp công nghệ cao Tân Lê (CEO) và Tiến sĩ Geoff MacKellar (CTO), có trụ sở tại San Francisco, Mỹ với các cơ sở tại Sydney, Hà Nội và TP.HCM.
Được hưởng bảo hiểm sức khỏe
Được hưởng bảo hiểm xã hội
Được hưởng các chế độ theo Luật lao động Việt Nam, Mức lương, thưởng, phụ cấp hấp dẫn của công ty. Được làm việc trong môi trường quốc tế chuyên nghiệp, năng động với các cộng sự và chuyên gia cùng ngành hang đầu thế giới tại Mỹ, Úc, Hongkong,... Được tiếp cận với những công nghệ đo song não hang đầu thế giới Có cơ hội tham gia đào tạo và phát triển nghề nghiệp ở Mỹ, Úc. Có cơ hội du lịch nước ngoài hàng năm
Tổ chức nhân sự