Văn hóa công ty
• Participate in software development and quality process as developer
Personal Competencies • Excellent cooperation and communication skills • Problem solver, and team player • Responsible and proactive • Ability to work independently
Duties • Participate in detailed design activities. • Responsible for the development task in the project. • Participate in quality control activities (requirement, design and code review). Job Requiremen
Duties ECU software development. Benefits Be trained by experts in Automotive software. Be worked in a professional environment. Education and/or Experience B.S., M.S. or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant majo
• Participate in developing blueprint in SAP implementation projects. • Participate in business process analysis/re-engineering activities and user functional specification development. • Analyze customers’ business requirements, needs and objectives and map them to SAP processes, solutions and products being implemented.
Lead technical role at division-wide and company-wide Proactively introduce new service processes, automation tools to improve productivity Guide, mentor and develop a team of skilled software engineers
Communicate with Japanese customers on all project-related matters. Manage project or work closely with Project Manager to monitor and control project. Communicate with Japanese customers via email, online-meeting, etc. Analyze and transfer customer’s requests to project team members during whole development process Frequently & actively contact customers to clarify requirement contents ...
Hỗ trợ các công việc của phòng Hành chính: quản lý bảo hiểm, lưu trữ tài liệu ,… Hỗ trợ quản lý trang thiết bị và văn phòng phẩm cho công ty . Hỗ trợ các công việc khác được phân công bởi quản lý.
• Implement upgrade, extension, and renewal facilities • Supervise and administer company communication network • Ensure protection of computer facilities (organize and maintain safety of access security control and virus protection)
Join software development project teams to support translatingJapanese/Vietnamese (or Vietnamese mixed with English) project documents into Vietnamese (or Vietnamese mixed with English)/Japanese Interpret in project meetings with Japanese clients.
Take responsibilities for all tasks working with IFRS/VAS depending on entity assignment Take responsibilities for Financial Statement and Management reports preparation, reviewing and cross-checking Review and check all accounting data input to be accrued and complied with Accounting Law, IFRS/VAS and company practice
• Provide legal counsel to the Company, primarily to the Company’s subsidiary in Vietnam and potentially the broader Southeast Asia region • Draft and negotiate master solutions/services agreements, statements of work, nondisclosure agreements, subcontractor agreements, alliance agreements and various other contractual instruments, in conjunction with Company executives, client personnel and clien ...
• Supervise and administer company network, system and server. Failure analysis and troubleshooting, change / configuration / performance / availability management • Ensure correct tracking of user problems and provide prompt responses to these problems • Solve user problems as instructed by IT manager
To make marketing plans and organize Campaigns / Events / Workshops / Seminars / etc. for the promoted business solutions as mentioned above based on approved annually / quarterly / monthly marketing plans. To conduct market research and make the tele-marketing activity to targeted customers lists for leads/ demands generation. To make initial contact with potential customers
Giới thiệu chung
Celebrated the 1000th employee
Established Applied New Technology department; Joined Hitachi Consulting Corporation
Established Embedded System division; celebrated the 500th employee
Established Enterprise Business Solution division
Established Testing Services division
Opened a second representative office in Singapore
Opened the first representative office in Tokyo (Japan)
Established InfoComTechnology and Factory Automation division
Được hưởng bảo hiểm sức khỏe
Được hưởng bảo hiểm xã hội
• Opportunities for advanced career development overseas, including the US, France and Japan. • Competitive salary & attractive compensation and benefits package: o Allowance for academy degrees and language certification, i.e. Master, PhD, English, Japanese, French language certifications o Subsidy for inflation, transportation, and meals as needed o Significant project bonus based on Project Performance o Great Significant end-year bonus (besides bonus of 13th salary) o Additional International Insurance Package for employees and their families o Annual division trip and company trip for employees and their families • Being an integral part of a dynamic and fast growing global enterprise. • An open, professional and nourishing environment with out-side of work activities, such as football, tennis, badminton, dancing, music, and charity.
Tổ chức nhân sự
CEO and President
COO and Senior Vice President
Executive Vice President