Văn hóa công ty
Duties • Participate in detailed design activities. • Responsible for the development task in the project. • Participate in quality control activities (requirement, design and code review).
Duties + Join software development project teams to support translating Japanese/Vietnamese (or Vietnamese mixed with English) project documents into Vietnamese (or Vietnamese mixed with English)/Japanese. + Interpret in project meetings with Japanese clients if needed.
As a Bridge Software Engineer, You will, together with a team of dedicated professionals, be responsible for helping Company achieve significant goals with specific duties: • Communicate with Japanese clients on all project-related matters. • Analyze, clarify and transfer client’s requests and requirements to project team members.
Communicate with Japanese customers on all project-related matters. Manage project or work closely with Project Manager to monitor and control project. Communicate with Japanese customers via email, online-meeting, etc. Analyze and transfer customer’s requests to project team members during whole development process Frequently & actively contact customers to clarify requirement contents ...
Hỗ trợ các công việc của phòng Hành chính: quản lý bảo hiểm, lưu trữ tài liệu ,… Hỗ trợ quản lý trang thiết bị và văn phòng phẩm cho công ty . Hỗ trợ các công việc khác được phân công bởi quản lý.
• Implement upgrade, extension, and renewal facilities • Supervise and administer company communication network • Ensure protection of computer facilities (organize and maintain safety of access security control and virus protection)
Join software development project teams to support translatingJapanese/Vietnamese (or Vietnamese mixed with English) project documents into Vietnamese (or Vietnamese mixed with English)/Japanese Interpret in project meetings with Japanese clients.
• Supervise and administer company network, system and server. Failure analysis and troubleshooting, change / configuration / performance / availability management • Ensure correct tracking of user problems and provide prompt responses to these problems • Solve user problems as instructed by IT manager
Be responsible for tax data/ document retention • Be contact point with local tax in terms of issue & inquiry, tax compliance • Be responsible for tax reports preparation (VAT, Irregular PIT, FCT, NRT…), invoice usage report • Cooperate with Chief Accountant on yearly tax finalization
• Engage in the delivery of support services • Monitor, manage and resolve support incidents in conjunction with the central Managed Services Helpdesk • Involve in the development of new IT solutions and the maintenance of support documentation
• Own the full life-cycle of recruitment process and implementation • Develop and implement a sourcing methodology that utilizes multiple channels to identify top talents in the market leveraging Hitachi Consulting’s network and brand
• Participate in the execution of corporate human resource management: employee data management, cost control, employee data reports, etc. • Participate in executing, analyzing and developing corporate compensation and benefits: payroll, social insurance, etc.
Engage in the delivery of support services • Monitor, manage and resolve support incidents in conjunction with the central Managed Services Helpdesk • Involve in the development of new IT solutions and the maintenance of support documentation
Duties To combine with our team members, you will deliver the followings: • Design, code and test implementation in.NET/ Java. / Python/ Front-end
Giới thiệu chung
Celebrated the 1000th employee
Established Applied New Technology department; Joined Hitachi Consulting Corporation
Established Embedded System division; celebrated the 500th employee
Established Enterprise Business Solution division
Established Testing Services division
Opened a second representative office in Singapore
Opened the first representative office in Tokyo (Japan)
Established InfoComTechnology and Factory Automation division
Được hưởng bảo hiểm sức khỏe
Được hưởng bảo hiểm xã hội
• Opportunities for advanced career development overseas, including the US, France and Japan. • Competitive salary & attractive compensation and benefits package: o Allowance for academy degrees and language certification, i.e. Master, PhD, English, Japanese, French language certifications o Subsidy for inflation, transportation, and meals as needed o Significant project bonus based on Project Performance o Great Significant end-year bonus (besides bonus of 13th salary) o Additional International Insurance Package for employees and their families o Annual division trip and company trip for employees and their families • Being an integral part of a dynamic and fast growing global enterprise. • An open, professional and nourishing environment with out-side of work activities, such as football, tennis, badminton, dancing, music, and charity.
Tổ chức nhân sự
CEO and President
COO and Senior Vice President
Executive Vice President