Văn hóa công ty
This position is responsible for fulfilling service job, provide the prompt and effective service to all Robot users in Vietnam
ABB Vietnam is seeking Account Manager for LV Drives, who would be responsible for identifying and developing the Channel Partners, OEMs, customer group and industry segments to achieve the sales target. Reporting to the Northern Sales Manager your key areas of responsibility will include, but are not limited to:• ...
• Manage checking, testing, commissioning and warranty services as per ABB standards. • Execute installation, configuration, troubleshoot, and services for Power Grid product. • Provide technical training and instructions about the product to customers and end users.
• Handle the market analysis (regionally and nationally) by seeking and managing the market information, monitoring the competitors, offerings to customers and price levels. • Provide the necessary market information to sales manager and contributing to identify and develop new potential customers segments and mar ...
• Review customers' specifications and examine contracts to ensure thorough understanding and adherence to desired contract terms and conditions • Execute orders based on contractual requirements and ABB Project Management process
• Manage and update market intelligence front end sales and other sales organizations in assigned markets. • Provide feedback to front end sales, product management, R&D and technical department on new market influence.
To provide assistance in all daily administrative and secretarial tasks, interpretation and translation, data management and reporting.
• Manage and update market intelligence from Power Grid local sales organization and other sales organizations in assigned markets. • Provide feedback to local sales team, Product management, R&D and technical department on new market influence.
• Taking into account best available product mix and appropriate technical and commercial considerations for each individual situation. Ensures tenders are well documented in a timely manner and with appropriate level of detail, including full and accurate costs.
Giới thiệu chung
Opened Engineering Center to provide a high quality engineering package to customers and develop local competence.
Opened a new branch in Bac Ninh with High Voltage and Medium Voltage factories.
Transition to local business for Medium Voltage, High Voltage and Process Automation.
Transition to local business for Discrete Automation & Motion, Low Voltage Products
Started strategic drive for export from Hanoi plant.
Converted JV into 100% of ABB capital, named ABB Ltd.
Extended ABB JV license to include power transformers.
Opened regional office in Da Nang city.
Opened regional office in Ho Chi Minh City.
Opened main office in Hanoi.
Được hưởng bảo hiểm sức khỏe
Được hưởng bảo hiểm xã hội
As one of the world‘s most global and dynamic companies, ABB is unique in its multicultural environment and truly collaborative attitude. We are committed to attracting and retaining dedicated and skilled people, by offering challenging roles, personal development and compelling opportunities to touch lives and improve communities. Joining ABB in Vietnam, you will have opportunity to work with great colleagues and have a work-life balance. We work 5 days a week (Mon – Fri, 8:00 AM – 16:30 PM) with lunch & transportation provided. We offer you 15 annual leave days per year at your starting and provide Health Insurance to your family members.
Tổ chức nhân sự
Tổng giám đốc
Phó tổng giám đốc