Mô tả công việc
Responsible for the general administration of the plant's occupational health program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assures the fulfillment of the Company's values and the Safety Policies via preventive medicine service to the employees of the Company as well as attend to all injured or ill personnel to ensure the physical integrity of all employees.
· Solicits the transport of injured or ill personnel using own knowledge and criteria. Consults through employee data and files to complete assigned reports.
· Fully complies with Injuries and Illness Prevention Audits each month.
· Fully complies with all Preventive Medicine Programs annually.
· Attends to all accidents or incidents where employees were injured.
· Maintains a minimum of 80% in Service Satisfaction survey.
· Fully maintains all certifications that are required by the Company.
· Fully complies with the review of this Job Description, own Personal Development Plan and Performance Evaluation Plan within the established time.
· Complies with all specific activities for SAA and OSHA.
· Provides medication using the listing of controlled medication for personnel with general illness.
· Aids the physician in the performance of medical examinations both periodic and for new hires.
· Participates in giving First Aid Training.
· Administers drug screening program.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Yêu cầu công việc
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Must be an RN with previous occupational health experience.
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.
Công Ty TNHH Jabil Việt Nam
Saigon Hi-Tech Park Training Center, Hiệp Phú, Quận 9, Hồ Chí Minh
>500 nhân viên
Established since 2007, Jabil’s Ho Chi Minh City facility is located in the heart of Vietnam’s growing tech industry, in close proximity to major air and sea ports. Serving the Industrial & Energy, Networking & Telecommunications, Point of Sale and Printing sectors, Jabil Ho Chi Minh City specializes in high volume low cost product solutions and provides an attractive option for customers interested in diversifying their manufacturing operations in Asia.