Mô tả công việc
1/ Safety & Sustainability:
- Act in accordance with the safety regulations.
- Assist the Warehouse Manager to translate the safety regulations into appropriate practical working instructions and regularly assess the warehouse operation to ensure that regulations are respected.
- Report accidents, incidents, near misses, unsafe conditions and behaviors.
- Implement countermeasures to reduce and mitigate risks.
- Stimulate an open environment where safety is put first, by sharing safety concerns, acting as an example and addressing each other on safety.
- Beside the regular planned safety audit, perform the random safety audit of random workflow to ensure safety culture are embedded.
- Contribute to sustainability in warehousing by reducing waste and energy consumption. Act as a role model.
- Perform coaching on safety behavior and compliance for related parties working at warehouse.
- Control the compliance (company regulation and policy) of related parties working at warehouse.
2/ Warehouse planning:
- Define the storage space layout to run the warehousing activities and review regularly to align with changing circumstances.
- Translate short and medium terms sales, inventory and production plans into weekly and daily warehousing resource (staff, space, equipment) requirements and scheduling.
- Weekly and daily plan and organize staff shifts and resource allocation to warehousing activities.
3/ Warehouse process execution management:
- Monitor and control overtime, staff productivity, line stoppages, and delays in trucks loading/unloading due to lack of warehousing resources.
- Monitors daily the resources utilization to spot over and under capacity situations.
- Ensure continuity of operations of all workflows in unexpected circumstances to ensure service level requirements are met.
- Implement, monitor and control 5S in the warehouse.
- Regularly assess and audit the execution of goods movement on all the physical workflows of the shop floor.
Yêu cầu công việc
Working & Thinking level:Bachelor in Business, Supply Chain Management or related field
Experience / skills required:
- 5 years in business, preferably logistics (warehouse and transport management).
- Microsoft Office: Excel
- SAP ECC or other ERP system. WMS if applicable.
- Required Soft skills (leadership, planning and organizing,Decisiveness, communication,...)
Language:English; local language.
Others:Supply Chain understanding, understanding of order management and transportation.