1. To greet guests and present them with the menu.
2. To perform outlet opening duties such as setting tables, chairs, printing item / dish names for placing in front of the dishes.
3. To informs guests about the special items for the day and menu changes if any.
4. To suggest food and beverages to the guest and also try to upsell.
5. To take food and beverage orders from the guest on the order taking pads or on the handheld Point of sale (POS) system.
6. To obtaining revenues, issue bills, accept payments, and return the change.
7. To performing basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by supervisor.
8. To fill in for absent staff as needed.
9. To communicate to the guest and provide assistance with their queries.
10. To coordinate with the bus person, kitchen staff, bar staff to ensure smooth operation and guest satisfaction.
11. To serve food and beverage to the guest as per the course of order.
12. To observe guests and ensure their satisfaction with the food and service.
13. To promptly respond to guest with any additional request.
14. To maintain proper dining experience, deliver items, fulfill customer needs, offer desserts and drinks, remove courses, replenish utensils, and refill glasses.
15. To properly open and pour wine at the tableside.
16. To assist bus persons with stocking and maintaining the restaurant par stock levels and side station.
17. Help other areas of the restaurant such as answering telephones and completing financial transactions.
18. To perform any other assigned reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned or as requested by the Supervisor or Manager.
1. One to two years’ experience in a similar role in upscale hotels or reputed restaurants.
2. Diploma in Hotel Management, Food & Beverage, or in a related field.
3. Good command of English and Vietnamese, especially oral English
4. Ability to speak a third language as an advantage.
5. Good teamwork, complaint resolution skills.
6. Good knowledge of a Point of Sale system
7. Passion for service excellence.
8. Warmth and graciousness with the ability to function in a busy environment and create stellar guest experiences and flexible availability to work various shifts and weekends.
• Full insurance package according to labour law & 24/7 insurance
• Bonus for Public holidays and 13th month salary
• Duty meal & uniform provided by Hotel
• Review salary once a year/ review performance for career path development
• Staff giving birth allowance/ Marriage allowance/ Funeral allowance
• Annual summer outing, team building activities, birthday party, best employee of the month, annual health check
• Training opportunities
• 8 hours per day
• Free motobike parking
Nhân Viên/Chuyên Viên
Trung cấp - Nghề
Không yêu cầu
Số 360, Kim Mã, Tp Hà Nội, Việt Nam
200-500 nhân viên
Tọa lạc tại ngay trung tâm thủ đô, khách sạn Hà Nội Daewoo là một trong những khách sạn 5 sao với thiết kế sang trọng, hiện đại và tầm nhìn bao quát toàn cảnh thành phố. Từ khi thành lập năm 1996 đến ... Xem thêm