- Processes reservations by mail, telephone, telex, cable, fax or central reservation systems referral.
- Processes reservations from the sales office, other hotel departments, and travel agents.
- Creates and maintains reservation records by date of arrival and alphabetical listing.
- Determines room rates based on the selling tactics of the hotel
- Prepares letters of confirmation.
- Communicates reservation information to the front desk. Processes cancellations and modifications and promptly relays this information to the front desk.
- Handles daily correspondence. Responds to inquires and makes reservations as needed.
- Responsible for keeping accurate records about customer bookings, payments, and any additional information that hotel staff might need when interacting with a guest.
- Work on Opera system.
- Having relevant experience in hospitality
- Customer Service/Communication Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Good communication and writing in English
- Competitive salary & other benefit
- Free transportation provided at the beginning of the contract and home visiting per year.
- Opportunity in being trained, developing and career promotion.
- Other benefit: will be discussed in the interview.
- Able to sign Indefinite-term labor contract after probationary
Vinpearl, Gành Dầu, Phú Quốc, tỉnh Kiên Giang
Vinpearl là thương hiệu dịch vụ du lịch nghỉ dưỡng – giải trí lớn nhất Việt Nam. Vinpearl sở hữu chuỗi khách sạn, resort và trung tâm hội nghị đẳng cấp 5 sao, các khu vui chơi giải trí quốc tế tọa [...]