Mức lương: 22 - 34 triệu VNĐ
Thời hạn: Đã hết hạn
A. Purpose Production Planning is responsible to develop and maintain production plan and scheduling of the Refinery and/or the facility in assigned area in accordance with the established operating procedures and written and oral instructions from Section Manager (SM) & Deputy Section Manager (DSM).
B. Responsibility For this position, minimum works are as follows:
- Responsible to prepare and report short-term refinery production plans and weekly production schedule to DSM
- Delivery of instructions for production execution order to Operations
- Monitoring daily operation status of each unit to follow the plan which is set in advance - Analyzing and adjusting the gap between plan vs actual on daily basis
- Developing economic improvements in daily operations
- Organize meetings to share production scheduling among Operations, Technical and Maintenance division - Responsible to give instructions to Operations in abnormal activities or unplanned events in order to recover the Refinery into normal operation
- Studying “what-if” scenario to identify opportunities to improve profits, such as efficiency improvement, cost reduction and other margin improvements
- Creating contingency planning for unforeseen production disruptions
- Develop the specific software - Carrying out the job in accordance with written and oral instructions from SM/DSM
C. Accountability, Duty • To achieve the followings through the above responsibility
- Maintain safe and stable operation - Keep required quality of product - Plant productivity improvement * Specific numerical goals will be defined every year.
1. Educational Level : University Graduated
2. Work Experience: Min 05 years experiences in Oil Refining/Petrochemical Plant or equivalent
3. Specialty Skills/Qualification: A bachelor’s degree in Refining/Chemical/Petrochemical engineering or equivalent
- Knowledgeable with the process design, process operation and petroleum planning.
- Excellent Knowledge and understanding of Petroleum standards and criterion
- Min 05 experience in Production Planning that includes economic analyses.
- Report writing, communication, training and presentation skills
- IT Skill: Excel Macro, Hysys (or relevant), Power point
- Strong decision making abilities under high pressure and innovative to generate the new ideas.
- English skills: IELTS 5.0 (or relevant) Competency:
- Common: Achievement orientation; Challenge; Inter-personnel.
- In particular: Professional skill, Knowledge; Planning, Creativity.
50% deduction of PIT Annual Bonus Medical Insurance for staff and children
- Benefits: follow labor rules, and more: party, sport activity, salary review, annual team building...
- Healthcare for you and your family
- Training opportunities