• Research information about the market, clients, and industry.
• Coordinate with responsible person from other division to collect information for semi – monthly and monthly report.
• Prepare weekly and monthly divisional BD reports.
• Arrangement meetings within the team and clients.
• Coordinating with Marketing and Communication division in organization of events internally and/or externally.
• In charge of conducting the Client Satisfaction Survey
• In charge of preparation of Proposals
• Perform other admin tasks as assigned by the immediate supervisor or Director
• Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities to contribute beyond own role.
• Adaptability: Shows agility and easily adjusts to changing work situations.
• Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
• Female only
• Fresh graduates with major in Accounting or Finance
• Having good knowledge in marketing/business development is an advantage;
• Fluency in English: speaking, listening, reading and writing;
• Good skills in using Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Internet searching.
• Application and resume must be in English and a copy of your transcripts;
• Name your file with quoting reference (Application – BD Associate – Ho Chi Minh Office);
• The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
• Deadline for submission is 15 December 2017 with urgent basis;
- Benefits: follow labor rules, and more: party, sport activity, salary review, annual team building...
- Healthcare for you and your family
- Training opportunities