Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thời hạn: Đã hết hạn
200-500 nhân viên
93 Nguyễn Thị Minh Khai, Quận Hải Châu , Đà Nẵng , Việt Nam
Công ty Cổ phần Đầu tư DHC được hình thành từ những cổ đông cùng chung một ý tưởng xây dựng tại Việt Nam “Ngôi nhà Mơ ước”. Nơi ấy có những con người đầy nhiệt huyết, kiên trì, cầu thị học hỏi. Ngành nghề... Xem thêm
Toàn thời gian
1 - 2 năm
- To greet the customer and identify his specific reservation.
- To register the guest, ensuring that the necessary details are obtained, i.e. name in full, address, whether company or private booking, special rate, allowances, VIP, charge details, nationality, passport number, etc.
- To allocate room according to reservations list, ensuring that this is what the guest has booked, both in terms of the room itself and the rate to be paid. Review the room rates, room location, and types of room.
- To issue the key card.
- Promptly notify housekeeping of all late checkout, early check in and special requests.
- File and post all charges to guest accounts.
- Follow the message handling procedures.
- Handle every kind of requests and complaints of the guests.
- Know cash handling procedures
- Handle room changes according to availability.
- Handle all inquiries of guests and give all the information required.
- Change foreign currency based on the daily bank rate given by the Financial Controller.
- Balance the cash, currency, credit cards received and hand them to the accounting department.
- Prepare the check out and billing for the guests.
- Make reports to the accounting department.
- Complete guest checkout procedures.
- Settle guest account.
- Prepare the records upon checkout and check in.
- Report any unusual occurrences and requests to his superior.
- Follow all safety and emergency procedures and how to act upon them (Risk Management).
- Give suggestions and comments to direct superior
- To update occupancy list, giving copies to hall porter and telephonist.
- To ensure that all departments, particularly restaurants, are notified of the tariff entitlements.
- To complete office bulletin book.
- Apply strictly all safety and hygiene policy, regulation and procedures of the hotel (HACCP).
- Perform other duties as maybe assigned.
- Education: College graduate.
- Certification: Not required.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year experience in Front Office (preferred but not required).
- Other: Pleasant personality with good communications skills, informative and fluent in English.
- Benefits: follow labor rules, and more: party, sport activity, salary review, annual team building...
- Healthcare for you and your family
- Training opportunities