Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Hết hạn trong: 35 ngày nữa
100-200 nhân viên
Hồ Chí Minh
Abeo Electra is the leading IT service provider offering end-to-end IT solutions, business consulting and enterprise solutions (SAP ERP) across South East Asia. Established in 1998, Abeo Electra supports e... Xem thêm
** SAP Functional - Logistic Consultant
3 modules: Material Management (MM), Sales & Distribution (SD), Production Planning (PP)
** SAP BIBO (Business Intelligence/Business Objects) Consultant
** Job description:
- Work with the customer's representatives to understand business requirements
- Apply best practice in the industry to recommend/develop solutions to meet the clients need that help them increase effectiveness, reduce costs, promote accountability and optimize performance.
- Realize the agreed solution in SAP system
- Provide proper training to the users
- Testing the solution in the system to guarantee that it fulfills all requirements and is technically optimized
- Post go live support to make sure that no interruption to the business Job description:
- Building best-in-class Business Intelligent solutions that would provide meaningful and needed data at right time to decision makers.
- Build enterprise data warehouses or data lakes, executive dashboards, visualizations & reports, and performing information modeling, mining and predictive analysis using Top Tier BI tools.
- Suggest up to date technology for clients
- Train users on how to make sense out of data for decision makers.
- Post go live support to make sure that no interruption to the business
** Description of training and work process
• Be part of Abeo training plan to become SAP Consultant with access to 24/7 SAP Learning Hub and mentoring by Abeo Senior SAP Consultant.
• Working as SAP Junior Consultant under guidance of Abeo Senior SAP Consultant in projects
• Opportunity to co-operate with different stakeholders (customer business teams & project teams effectively).
• Able to gain deep knowledge of the quality processes and the quality standards adopted in projects.
• Bachelor's or Master Degree (minimum GPA is 7/10 or 3/4) in I.T, Computers, BA, Trade, Engineering, Logistics, Production, or related fields
• Business knowledge and process design skills
• Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
• Strong organizational skills
• Able to collaborate with clients
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
• Must be able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload
• Able to Multi-task and work under tight deadlines and overtime
• Must be able to work independently with little to no supervision
• Must be flexible for travelling for work or long term project assignment in domestic or oversea
• Oversea and domestic business trip
• Interesting work on exciting projects in various business industry
• Opportunity to learn and define your career path.
• Learning and trained by regional experts
• Company's labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation
• Social & health insurance, 13th Month Salary bonus, Review Salary each year
• Company trip