Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thời hạn: Đã hết hạn
100-200 nhân viên
Floor 12A, Vinaconex Tower, 34 Lang Ha Street Ha Noi
In Vietnam, the services are provided by Deloitte Vietnam Company Limited and other related entities in Vietnam ("Deloitte in Vietnam"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southe... Xem thêm
Researches customs related regulations, specifically duty incentive, import-export control, HS code classification, C/O, customs valuation and customs procedures
- Flexibly and creatively applies the regulations into clients’ cases and recommends own opinions and positions on potential customs issues to tax managers
- Conduct fieldwork at client site
- Drafts tax advices and reports
- Develops and maintains distinct relationships with clients’ personnel
- Provides timely guidance and direct feedback and mentorship that contribute to the ongoing development of the team members
Your role as a leader:
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
Preferable work experience:
- Minimum 02 years of experience in customs tax related or logistics related field.
- Previous experience in the same position in other consulting firms preferred.
Education and Licenses:
- Bachelor degree with an emphasis in Accounting, Finance or Foreign Trade.
- IELTS from 6.5 or TOEIC from 750 or equivalent preferred.