Mức lương: 18 - 22 triệu VNĐ
Thời hạn: Đã hết hạn
*** This position belongs to Golf Development Division.
1. The customer service manager heads the team of customer service executives (service team) for the post membership sale support to all members with the goal to ensure that the club delivers what was promised at the time of membership sale and results in customer satisfaction;
2. Develop and implement customer service policies and procedures;
3. Plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department;
4. In conjunction with the Division Director, hires and assesses all customer services personnel;
5. Co-ordinate and manage customer service projects and initiatives;
6. Utilizes various software programs to organize and administer the membership program in an efficient and automated manner;
7. Creates and coordinates production of collateral materials to support membership sales;
8. To conduct in-house training as well as outside training courses for staff in the Dept;
9. Other tasks assigned by the Division Director.
- Hold a degree in Sales & Markeitng or other related fields;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Customer Services;
- Preferable experience in Golf industry, Real Estate, Hospitality ...
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- High proficiency of English;
- Problem-solving skills and high flexibility.
Attractive salary with 13th-month pay, competitive reward and benefits