Trưởng Phòng Quản Trị Rủi Ro (General Manager At Risk Management Department)
- Hết hạn trong 3 ngày nữa
- Mức lương 58 - 81 triệu VNĐ
Mô tả công việc
- Make working plan, budget and closing annual results
- Decide role of each staff and Manager, instruct and supervise daily work
- Educate Manager and each staff, Manage personnel of Dept, assess the performance of Manager and staff
- Propose, interpret and update of Internal Rules related to Risk Management
- Decide Credit Rating of Customer and Supplier
- Coordination for setting up Credit Limit, Long-Short Transaction Limit and purchasing assets
- Deliberation, Approving, Follow-up; Checking request for SO Release and Release on ERP / Monitoring outstanding of A/R balance and Credit Limit / Supporting Overdue debt collection
- Deliberation, Approving, Follow-up for purchasing, lending, borrowing, disposal and maintenance assets
- Any other responsibilities set out on Decision Making Regulations
Yêu cầu công việc
- Qualification: Bachelor
- Language Skills: English Business Level
- Gender: Any
- Age: 35-45
- +10 years working experience of Risk management job or Credit analyst at manufacturing company or trading company.
- Working experience in European or American or Japanese companies at managerial position
- Knowing well about Vietnamese Accounting System(VAS) and how to read Financial Statement(F/S)
- Working experience at manufacturing/ trading company which has more than 500 employees
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.
111a Pasteur, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh
20-50 nhân viên
RGF stands for RECRUIT GLOBAL FAMILY, a global brand of Japan's largest recruiting and information service company Recruit Co.Ltd.
We created this brand out of our commitment to take on a new challenge to leverage on Recruit Group's 51 years of industry experience and business network in Japan, to provide new opportunities to our clients across the region.
RGF focuses on recruiting professionals across Banking and Finance, Trading and Manufacturing, IT, telecommunications and Service industry....