Trưởng Phòng Nhân Sự Kiêm Trợ Ký Giám Đốc (HR Manager Cum Ceo Assistant)
- Hết hạn trong 21 ngày nữa
- Mức lương Thỏa thuận
Mô tả công việc
- We are looking for a qualified HR Manager cum CEO Assistant who will oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes, including recruitment, performance management, training & development, compensation & benefits, talent management and other daily operation activities with minimal supervision. At all times you will comply with the stipulated laws as well as the company’s policies and procedures.
- You also serve as a liaison to the board of directors and management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; as well as overseeing projects assigned to you. You must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission and results driven.
- Manage CEO’s calendar of appointments; accepting visitors
- Coordinates & ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed & respected.
- Provides “gatekeeper” & “gateway” role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO’s schedule.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with Board members, managers, staff & others.
- Demonstrates leadership to maintain credibility, trust & support for smooth communication between the CEO & internal departments
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of management team and staff meetings
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing processes; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Support and supervise the admin officer arrange work permit, resident card, visa, … for expatriates.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource state requirements.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Plan team building, company trip
- Review and validate monthly payroll and commissions
Yêu cầu công việc
The ideal individual has the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication in English and Vietnamese as well preferably, administrative and organizational skills, and the ability to balance multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant can work independently and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities with discretion when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, HR Management or related fields.
- Five to ten years of experience supporting C-Level Executives in foreign owned or foreign managed companies.
- Excellent attentive to details.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Strong understanding of Vietnamese Laws is a plus.
- Self-confident forward-looking thinker with demonstrated proactive approaches to problem solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Expert written & verbal communication skills in English & Vietnamese.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform & prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills & the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members & external partners / clients.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable / flexible to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer service & response.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals & meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point).
Quyền lợi được hưởng
CONTRACT TERMS (FULL TIME)
Working Hours: 8:00am to 5:30pm with lunch break - 5 days a week
Holidays: 15 days + national holidays
- Benefits: follow labor rules, and more: party, sport activity, salary review, annual team building...
- Healthcare for you and your family
- Training opportunities
Việc làm liên quan
38 Hoàng Diệu, Phường 12, Quận 4, Hồ Chí Minh
Innovo JSC is a boutique digital marketing and media agency that helps small-to medium-sized organisations grow their business by amplifying their online presence. Specialising in the themes of Travel, Leisure and Events, Food and Beverage, and Education among others, we work with many of Vietnam’s leading brands. We are proud to be listed on the first page of Google searches for keywords related to these central subjects. ...