Compensation & Benefit
- In charge of monthly payroll and relevant reports
- Manage implementation of procedures of social, health, unemployment insurance, personal income tax records, labour reports to government agencies.
- Check and control PIT declaration and finalization (includes Expats)
- Build and revise policies of the company, appraisal system
- Propose salary, SHUI expense, and other expenses relate to employees’ benefits.
- Develop cost effective human resource solutions, directly audit of the HR functions, and design reports and analyse data.
- Manage & operate annual employee appraisal.
- Mange employee exit interview, collect and use data for CIP for attrition projects
- Recommend and provide guidance on hires, terminations, salary actions and establish standards and procedures
- Establish and monitor operational performance standards in compliance with company policy, procedures, and guidelines and maintain accepted and proper administrative operations.
- Manage training activities: HR orientation training, internal labour regulation, labour, SI law.
- Plan, operate and monitor annual training schedule.
- Has overall responsibility for recruiting and selecting personnel to ensure adequate staffing at all levels.
- Build the recruitment procedures and all templates necessary form for HR dept.
- Build and exploit relationships with organizations such as: Universities, Colleges, Training Center, Headhunters ... to cooperate in the field of recruitment.
- Strategize and implement recruitment plans
- Manage the set-up and day to day delivery of office management; vendor and supplier relationships to meet operational needs
- Organize and participate the activities of company
- Annual health check-up, meal, cleaning, taxi card, other relevant reports and procedures
- Work permit, visa
- 8-10 year experience in HR field, include 3 year as Manager role
- Experience in Manufacturing/Engineer company
- English fluently
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.