Trưởng Nhóm Phát Triển (Growth Lead)
- Hết hạn trong 2 ngày nữa
- Mức lương Thỏa thuận
Mô tả công việc
- Create a data-driven strategy to optimize demand generation, develop a qualified sales pipeline and move prospects through customer funnel.
- Own and measure growth objectives, analyze data and translate it into actionable insights and tactics.
- Build campaigns focused on apps stores, analytics, email, social media & display media strategies to grow reach and visitors across channels, including SEO, ASO, email, social media, partnerships.
- Build process of creating growth hypothesis and testing users to validate new ways to drive acquisitions, conversion, engagement, retention across channels.
- Lead product recommendations to the engineering team to drive app downloads, signups and usage.
- Collaborate with engineering team, UX and product team to put in place a scalable growth model using an agile approach, iterative feedback loops and dynamic A/B testing.
- Create regular reports on key growth KPIs. Update company executives with new findings and growth opportunities through report dashboard.
Yêu cầu công việc
- 5+ years experience and strong track record of executing innovative, data-driven customer acquisition and retention strategies. Proven success of driving growth (100% YOY).
- Proven track record in growth experimentation, funnel optimization, monetization.
- Proven record of excellent execution with subscription business model.
- Experience in marketing including SEO, ASO, and other marketing channels.
- Experience as a key stakeholder of product & engineering organizations preferred.
- Prior sales and business development experience preferred.
- Prior gaming or education experience preferred
- Strong analytical reasoning and cost-benefit analysis.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Flexible working hours
- Silicon Valley fast growing startup experience
- Opportunities to travel as we have global team in Palo Alto, Lisbon and Ho Chi Minh city
- Opportunities to grow professionally and play a critical role to shape the next stage of our company's growth etc.
- Opportunity to create impact on the lives of 1.5 billion language learners around the world
- Flexible choice of location: Palo Alto (US-preferred), Lisbon (Portugal), or Ho Chi Minh city (Vietnam)