Team Leader (Call Center)
- Hết hạn trong 22 ngày nữa
- Mức lương 14 - 18 triệu VNĐ
Mô tả công việc
Scope of job:
To lead an in-bound team up to 24 CS agents (Tier 1) to deliver supports related to Accommodation and Flights products. The role requires candidates to be able to fulfill and commit to below Responsibilities tied with Requirements.
- Supervising a dynamic team to support managed services to team members (CS agent -Tier 1) through rostering, monitoring, briefing, coaching, and others.
- Making strong assurance of cascading updates from Client to CS agents in timely and accurate manner.
- Taking decision about problems that occurred in the entire program that supports service Contact Center Client and its analysis.
- Flagging to Project Supervisor for any abnormalities in operation
- Rendering best support and sharing best practices to agents for maintain up-to-par standard and work efficiency.
- Voluntarily taking inbound calls or digital contacts to support operation
- Voluntarily making outbound calls to handle escalation cases
- Taking part in improving quality of all units in CRM & CX within agreed development period
- Making sure all team members are actively involved and work closely to achieve team and individual KPIs.
- Being responsible for updates product/program into system for customer service (function Employee Support).
- Provide Activity Report as Team performance report daily, weekly and monthly bases.
- Attending Weekly Meeting with Clients to share insights and highlights of operation.
- Attending to ad-hoc tasks as assigned by Superiors or Client.
Yêu cầu công việc
- At least 1 year-experience in leading an in-bound team in Call Center environment
- Strong determination of KPI achievement.
- Proved ability to do staffing and scheduling
- Ability to effectively manage cross-functional projects.
- High acceptance of shift-based schedule
- Strong customer-service-oriented mind-set to set tone for team members
- Ability to do multitasks and highly adapt to constantly changing environment
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skill
- Vietnamese as native communicator and good English proficiency is required
- Ability to solve problems quickly and independently while working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to provide quick solutions for operational issues
- Intermediate to advanced reporting skills
- Moderate ability to identify and analyze data for trends and forecast
- Experience in providing performance feedback
- Above average time management
- Minimum of a bachelor degree in relevant field.
Disciplined and high motivated to motivate and encourage team for improvement
Quyền lợi được hưởng
● Shifting mode, 6 working days/ week, 26 days/month
● Salary: Negotiable.
● Bonus: twice a year
● Salary review: once a year
● Company trip, Health checking yearly.