Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Hết hạn trong: 38 ngày nữa
Tân Thành, Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
- Arrange working processes/activities align with rules of Safety, Shopfloor excellence, to maintain a zero accident environment at workplace.
- Plan resources: staff, space, loading dock, forklift to run the operation effectively, while meeting internal and external customer service requirement. In charge of handling productivity at all operational sites. Have a good understanding of warehousing cost elements, can allocate resources among warehousing operation properly once requires.
- Be good at 5S, Shopfloor excellence, understand well warehousing processes. Be able to organize warehouse in excellence ways: communication, stock rotation, FIFO, SKUs management...
- Understand and follow all rules related to operation of forklift trucks. Know the technical specs of Forklift truck, operational cost: maintenance, fuel consumption, forklift truck utilization. Control running cost of forklift truck in warehousing operation.
- Understand freshness policy of finished product, impact of external factors on goods quality, ensure all activities follow approved procedures. Be aware of potential risk for stock in term of quality and security.
- Take full responsibility for stock accuracy in all activities related to inbound, outbound and inventory. Coordinate with team Data entry for daily stock count.
- Properly arrange with transporters for trucks to come into loading bay to load/unload goods. Minimize truck waiting time by applying continuous improvements.
- Drive reporting system, have frequent meeting/discussion with all team member to come up with solutions for unexpected problem timely.
- University graduate in relevant majors: Logistics, Warehouse management, Technology of Food, Business management, Import-Export management.
- At least 3 year-experience in warehousing operation.
- Willing to work in shift (3 shifts)
- Careful, hardworking, high disciplined awareness. Good skill of planning, organizing, problem solving, data analysis, working with people.
- Being able to speak and write the technical term of English.
- PC literacy (Word, Excel, PP…)
13th salary, yearly performance bonus
AON healthcare for individual and support healthcare for family
18 annual paid leave