Trợ Lý Thu Mua (Procurement Assistant)
- Hết hạn trong 13 ngày nữa
- Mức lương Thỏa thuận
Mô tả công việc
- Understand the operation, activities, and business of the company as a whole.
- Manage daily requirements and operations smoothly
Be in charges of purchase requests assigned, seeking and evaluating new sources of suppliers,
sourcing and prepare quotation to the customers
- Build and maintain relationship with suppliers, customers and relevant parties to process whole
orders, follow tightly in order to clarify and solve out operational issues timely, effectively and
- Act as the first point of contact for internal and external claim management, assist to increase the
efficiency of procurement process and workflow.
- Maintain the record of suppliers, regularly update vendors list.
- Optimizing our direct costs to maintain maximum profit margin, identify local saving
opportunities and record saving by monthly
- Create and perform presentations and reports to management and clients.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all
- Assure compliance with applicable laws, ethical standards, policies and codes of business
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Fresh Graduate
- Bachelor, majoring in any engineering, business of finance
- Computer Related Skills Required: MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Project, MS Excel, MS Visio, MS Visio
- Fluent in English
- Graduated from Economics, Foreign Trade, International Business, Logistics, Ex-import majors or
- Understanding of supply chain/logistics and procurement procedures.
- Deeply understanding of Incoterms 2000 & 2010, UCP600, international payment methods.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Very attractive salaries that commensurate with work experience.
- Professional and dynamic working environment.
- Annual leave, insurances as per Vietnamese Law and Company