Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Hết hạn trong: 80 ngày nữa
Green Island, Hai Chau District, Danang City, Vietnam
- Responsible for analyze, planning, coordinating and conducting training needs and training programs in order to enhance the quality of services of employees as well as to improve the performance efficiency of staff.
- Review training policies, procedures and practice and recommend improvement to management. Assist department heads in the selection and training of department trainers.
- Develop annual hotel training plans and prepare quarterly reports to management.
- Oversee on the job training of new employees.
- Counsel employees as needed in areas such as career planning, training and development, employee relations etc.
- Interact with individuals outside the hotel but not limited to training including association members, training, and personnel staff from competitor hotels etc..
- Perform any other duties which assigned by the management from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree/ certificate in Training.
- At least 2 years experience in the same position.
- Problem solving, analytical, leadership, training and management capability.
- Strong written and verbal skills in English and Vietnamese communication.
- Previous AccorHotels experienceor with an international hospitality company is a must.
- Microsoft Office Outlook, Internet Explorer.
Ứng viên sẽ được cung cấp thông tin đầy đủ trong buổi phỏng vấn.