Trợ Lý Giám Đốc Đào Tạo (Assistant Training Manager)
- Hết hạn trong 7 ngày nữa
- Mức lương Thỏa thuận
Mô tả công việc
- Design and plan training programs for employees on different levels, e.g. workers, supervisors
- Assist Regional HR department in implementing high level training programs / teambuilding workshops
- Coordinate with external organizations or customers on employees’ wellbeing programs
- Report to Regional Head of Training and Development
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor’s degree in HR management or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of solid training experience in large-scaleorganizations, preferably in manufacturing industry
- Fluent English and Vietnamese are a must, knowing Chinese would behighly advantageous
- Willing to be stationed in our factory in Cam Khe, Phu Tho when inVietnam; Willing to have trainings and business trips overseas (China)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.
Công ty TNHH TM-DV Đệ Nhất Liên Bang
54 Liễu Giai, Cống Vị, Ba Đình, Hà Nội
100-200 nhân viên
First Alliances is one of Vietnam’s most respected leading HR specialists. We specialize in providing professional recruitment service, outsourcing and payroll solutions to multinationals and local giants.
After two decades in the business, First Alliances has established on a nationwide basis with branches in both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City with over 70 expat manager and local talents....