Trợ Lý Giám Đốc (Assistant Manager (Duty Manager) )
- Hết hạn trong 20 ngày nữa
- Mức lương Thỏa thuận
Mô tả công việc
• Reports directly to and communicates with the Front Office Manager or their delegate on all pertinent matters affecting guest service and hotel operations.
• Provides functional assistance and direction to all departments.
• Cooperates, coordinates and communicates with other hotel departments as required.
• Reacts to situations to ensure guests receive prompt attention and personal recognition throughout the hotel
• Responds to guest needs and resolves related problems
• Supervises and directs Reception & Bell team personnel.
• Supports and assists Front Office personnel and all departments at peak periods.
• Ensures VIPs and A/Club club guests receive special attention
• Inspects front of house and back of house regularly for cleanliness and tidiness.
• Assists Guest Relations in greeting, rooming, and sending off VIP guests.
• Monitors appropriate standards of conduct, uniform, hygiene, and appearance of staff.
• Conducts shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known
• Provides input for Front Office meetings.
• Promotes inter-hotel sales and in-house facilities.
• Checks billing instructions and monitors guest credit
• Analyses and approves discounts and rebates.
• Analyses the rate variance report to ensure rooms revenue control
• Takes action with the Property Management Systems (OPERA) in emergency situation.
• Communicate problems, resolved or unresolved to your Supervisor at shift change over and document in log book
• Report daily activities in logbook
• Ensures front line staff complies with FIT marketing techniques and maximize sales
• Fully conversant with all hotel emergency procedures
• When on night shift, performs duties per the Night Managers duties
• Is prepared to implement assigned tasks during emergencies such as fires, power failures and bomb threats
• Assists department manager to ensure departmental Risk Management Calendar actions are up to date as per monthly calendar schedule
Yêu cầu công việc
• Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third
parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Good writing skills
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and OPERA
• Problem solving and organizational abilities
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent
• 2 years experience in front office / guest services or related discipline including supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Dynamic, professional & open minded working environment.
- Joining training courses according standard of AccorHotels.
- Good salary, benefits and bonus.
- Have annual physical examination.
- Supporting shift meals at staff canteen
Việc làm liên quan
Premier Village Phú Quốc Resort
mũi Ông Đội, Tp. Phú Quốc, tỉnh Kiên Giang
Với vẻ đẹp say đắm, huyền diệu như thiên đường. Môi trường thiên nhiên của hòn đảo, cùng với những biệt thự có bể bơi riêng biệt và được thiết kế sang trọng từ 2 đến 6 phòng ngủ khiến Premier Village Phu Quoc Resort trở thành địa điểm hoàn hảo cho các gia đình, các cặp đôi và bạn bè. Đảo Phú Quốc đã được UNESCO công nhận là khu Dữ Trữ Sinh Quyển Thế Giới, cung cấp nhiều sự lựa chọn thú vị cho mọi người. Lặn, câu cá, đi bộ đường dài vào rừng nhiệt đới dày đặc hoặc khám phá văn hoá địa phương t ...