Trợ Lý Điều Hành (Product Marketing Asst. Manager)
- Hết hạn trong 20 ngày nữa
- Mức lương Thỏa thuận
Mô tả công việc
- Analyze customers and market demands
- Carry out market research, including product and competitor studies
- Prepare new Product requests to R&D and factory
- Follow up progress of new product request with R & D
- Get customer feedback
- Review Product Quality: Corporate with QC team to make a review for Product Quality
- Preparation of sale promotion tools for new products. Obtaining all necessary technical information for a completed product information documentation including ED, catalog, product rapid news, sale presentations...for release to Daikin employees and customers
- Product Training: Corporate with training department to train new product for internal employees
- Adhoc duties when assigned
Yêu cầu công việc
- Degree in Air conditioning /Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineers or relevant
- Minimum 5-year experiences. Prefer experience in HVAC industry
- Prior experience in VRV/VRF industry will be an advantage or prior experience related to product development in relevant industries
- Good knowledge of economic and current market trends
- Ability to develop product strategy: analyze current products, competitors' products, make the proposal for new products, feature improvement.
- Detailed practical technical knowledge of HVAC products & services, customers, decision-makers, influencers, sales processes, and market trends is preferred
- Effective communication skills
- Good at Microsoft Office
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.
Việc làm liên quan
Công ty Cổ phần Daikin Air Conditioning
201-203 Cách Mạng Tháng Tám, phường 4, Quận 3, Hồ Chí Minh
200-500 nhân viên
Daikin Vietnam - formerly known as Viet Kim Company - was established in 1995, specializing in distributing Daikin air conditioning products in Viet Nam.
As an affiliate of one of the world's largest manufacturers of air conditioning equipment, Daikin Industries, Ltd., Daikin Vietnam is a trust worthy supplier of providing air quality and comfort to a wide range of customers' living environments in Viet Nam.
By establishing its network nationwide, Daikin Vietnam offers not only sales but also al [...]