1. Liaising with managers and interviewing employees at all levels to identify and assess training and development needs
2. Delivering and overseeing the training of individuals or groups of employees (Deliver basic soft skills training courses & Train the trainers)
3. Compiling and presenting information
4. Implementing, advising on and monitoring appraisal schemes
5. Supervising and monitoring progress made via training programmes or schemes
6. Research and recommend new technical training courses
7. Organize and coordinate all training programs
8. Ensuring employees receive statutory required training
9. Designing and assessing training programmes.
10. Training reports receive statutory required training 9. Designing and assessing training programmes. 10. Training report
1. University graduate or higher (priority candidates graduate majors related to training…)
2. Have at least 3 years of experience in the same position (Prefer candidates who have held the position of Training Specialist, Human Resources or equivalent positions, with knowledge in the retail, service sector)
3. Understand traditional and modern training methods
4. Good communicated ability. Dynamic, enthusiastic, creative, agile and eager to learn.
5. Proficient in using Microsoft Office softwares: Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
6. Ability to communicate in English
7. Skills in planning and organizing.
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
1 Lương Yên, Bạch Đằng, Hai Bà Trưng, Hà Nội
200-500 nhân viên
Khởi đầu từ một cửa hàng nhỏ chuyên bán đồ trượt ván và thời trang đường phố nằm cạnh trường Hà Nội Amsterdam năm 2003, BOO nay đã phát triển thành hệ thống thương hiệu gồm Bò Sữa, INFAMOUS, Bazic by [...]