Mô tả công việc
- Implement training new employees’ orientation.
- be responsible to conduct other training programs such as English communication, soft skills or any programs upon request
- Seriously research and refer to different channels for the best training materials preparation to bring the most effective outcome in all training courses
-Monitor all training activities, programs conducted on and off site
-In conjunction with HR members to facilitate and organize the employee’s gathering, teambuilding programs or any other if required
- Other tasks as assigned by HR Manager
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor degree
- From 2-3 years’ experience at the same position, in hospitality industry is an advantage.
- English fluently.
- Logical and system mindset with good customer service oriented.
- Hard working and positive attitude.
- Willing to work overtime and meet deadline.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- A dynamic and friendly working environment.
- Opportunities for professional training and promotion opportunities
- Attractive salary and bonus policies. High service charge-
Good remuneration and welfare regime- Full social, health and unemployment insurances.
- There are also 24-hour accident and motorbike insurances
- Participate in many team building activities
- Yearly outing trip and staying at 4-star hotels
Amiana Resort Nha Trang
Phạm Văn Đồng, Ba Làng, Vĩnh Hòa, Nha Trang, Khánh Hòa
Overlooking the sparkling waters of the stunning Nha Trang Bay, Amiana is a five-star, award-winning resort featuring 153 spacious rooms and villas, each with garden or ocean views and a private balcony. At the heart of our resort is a stunning 2,500 sqm natural seawater pool, two magnificent 600 and 700 sqm freshwater infinity pools and a private guest-only lagoon beach with soft, white sand leading into crystal clear waters. Luxury is built-in to every aspect of the resort. [...]