KPMG’s Integrated International Tax (‘IIT’) practice is a team of professionals with Transfer Pricing, International Tax and Trade & Customs background. This unique platform provides a distinct opportunity for today’s tax professionals to gain first-hand experience in various aspects of our client’s business and related tax functions. More than ever before, tax is playing a vital role in shaping business agendas in global trade. Clients rely on KPMG to help them achieve a competitive advantage in the globalized economy, while ensuring they remain tax compliant.
We are currently seeking a Senior to join our Trade & Customs function of the IIT. The successful candidate would get the opportunity to primarily be involved with Trade & Customs matters, and also work on Transfer Pricing and International Tax matters. This is an opportunity for someone who seeks to expand their experience in multiple taxes involved in today’s business environment. The caliber of our clients and business practices will give you the opportunity to strengthen your analytical skills, effective communication and engagement management skills as you help our clients manage their business both from trade & customs and tax perspective.
• Support Manager and Senior Manager and developing relationships with clients and targets to gain an understanding of their businesses, and identify potential opportunities for cost saving or improving trade compliance.
• Leading multiple engagements of varying size and complexity
• Advising clients on complex matters from tax and customs perspective
• Producing well-researched tax opinions
• Be able to coordinate with team members to successfully deliver value services to our clients
• Contribute to continuous improvement of in-house systems and procedures
• Bachelor degree in relevant subjects, e.g. accounting, finance, economics, law
• At least two (02) to three (03) years relevant experience in either external and/or internal tax and/or customs advisory/compliance function
• Competent and literate with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Excellent technical knowledge of and experience in Trade & Customs advisory and compliance
• The ability to apply an understanding of financial statements and other relevant non-tax financial and business information to the tax and customs advisory/compliance work
• Strong organizational, time management and effective communication skills
• Ability to work and perform under pressure with tight deadlines
• A proven track record in developing and maintaining relationships at various levels
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated with a high level of initiative
• Good command of English and Vietnamese
- Benefits: follow labor rules, and more: party, sport activity, salary review, annual team building...
- Healthcare for you and your family
- Training opportunities