Thực Tập Sinh Đào Tạo (Junior Training Intern)
- Hết hạn trong 13 ngày nữa
- Mức lương Thỏa thuận
Mô tả công việc
- Participate in the development of internal training courses to support employee.
- Manage training system and other tools support HR & training work.
- Provide system training for HR regional branches to support their work.
- Deliver approved internal training courses to support business operational requirements.
- Identify suitable and reputable external training courses and providers for technical and other supplementary training needs.
- Carry out assessments of internal and external training courses and provide feedback to the Director and relevant trainers.
- Responsible for other internal event (teambuilding…)
- Conduct training reports (monthly, quarterly…)
- Responsible for admin tasks to support training and HR work.
- Other admin tasks as assignments.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Degree qualifications in Business Administration or Education or relevant
- Year experience in a similar training role or admin task
- Intermediate written and spoken English skills are also required.
- Advanced communications skills, particularly in relation to preparing and delivering training courses and presentations.
- Advanced time management and organizational skills.
- Advanced skills in vocational education and training, with a outcomes-focused training delivery orientation.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.
Việc làm liên quan
Công ty TNHH Archetype Việt Nam
9 Đoàn Văn Bơ, phường 12, Quận 4, Hồ Chí Minh
>500 nhân viên
To be the preferred world-class construction consultancy in all key fast changing markets. Archetype Group is a leading International Design and Project Management Consultancy, which harnesses the innovation and creativity of our people to consistently exceed the expectations of our clients. We are a pioneering and passionate multi-disciplinary construction consultancy. Our team combines fresh-thinking, international expertise and unrivaled local knowledge to deliver successful projects. We ar ...