Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Hết hạn trong: 43 ngày nữa
• Assist F&B Director in running the day-to-day operation of all outlets.
• Be able to work in all areas of Food & Beverage including Restaurant, Bar and Banqueting.
• Represent F&B Director with guests in his absence, and on incoming telephone calls, particularly as relates to complaint handling; and maintain daily reports to F&B Manager.
• Prepare menus including: making, editing, printing menu for relevant food set. Translation & correction of menus when required.
• Work closely with Executive Chef and Kitchen team with regards to the daily checking of quality and quantity of all food and beverage.
• Work closely with Secretary to Executive Chef and share with her ERP workload.
• Handle beverage order & purchase request of F&B department with Sommelier and Outlet Managers.
• Handle meeting and appointment schedule of F&B Director, take note during briefing or meeting.
• Receive, handle and disburse all incoming memos and post in an appropriate manner.
• Assist to manage F&B staff including: documentation, recruitment, duty roster, leave balance, attendance and punctuality...
• Provide support to outlet managers in performing their tasks efficiently.
• Prepare logbook and make the monthly attendance record for all outlets of F&B service (FBO, La Table du Chef, La Plume, Cashiers, Banqueting).
• Double check and follow up beverage inventory in coordination with Accounting and Bar team.
• Prepare various reports (top sales analysis, manning situation, purchasing plan, inventory…)as required by F&B Director.
• Coordinate all bookings, especially VIP events to make sure the events run smoothly.
• Double check daily functions and inform amendment (if any) to related departments.
• Maintain and update F&B Director's database on a regular basis.
• Assist F&B Director in training and coaching staff.
• Provide support to the overall operations when required and carry out the other tasks as assigned.
1. Qualification & Experiences:
• Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) or equivalent; major in Foreign Languages or Business Administration is preferable.
• Minimum 1 year experience in clerical, secretarial or administrative position.
• Good command of the Vietnamese & English language, both written and verbal. Fluency in other languages (French) would be beneficial.
• Good knowledge of F&B, secretarial and computer applications.
• A high level of confidentiality.
• Should be extremely driven and hard working as his/her work will have a direct impact on our operations.
• Active, professional, service-minded, careful and detail-oriented.
• Open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
• Team spirit, autonomous, take initiatives.
• Proactive & honestly.
- Attractive salary plus annual review and annual bonus based on performance
- Service charge bonus payable on monthly basic
- 100% coverage of social insurances and 24/7 insurance
- Duty meal and parking provided
- Annual health check-up, annual holiday trip with team
- Opportunities for learning and development.