FUNCTIONAL BUSINESS OBJECTIVEs (FBOs):
Process member requests internally under company policy and improve customer service by
- Ensuring all CSRs in-policy to be processed timely and accurately
- Providing quick support for the team in recording, updating and adjusting information on the system
REPORTS TO: Country Member Relations Manager
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & CRITICAL DRIVERS
70% CSR In-policy processing
- Review, audit and process all members’ in-policy requests identified from Customer Service Request (CSR) in a professional and effective manner.
- Consult with Assistant Member Relations Manager to determine the best solution for complex updates or adjustments.
10% Customer Service
- Deliver timely solutions to members simple requests
- Ensure related departments receive accurate, consistent and timely response for updating and adjusting information on the system.
20% Tracking and Reporting
- Follow up with MS team for fully understanding and accuracy in the CSR in-policy record file as per requested by Assistant Member Relations Manager
- Supervise the input and handle CSR in-policy data for reports of clubs in charge
- Respond to questions/feedbacks from related Departments regarding CSRs in-policy requests
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.