Technical Project Manager
- Hết hạn trong 8 ngày nữa
- Mức lương Thỏa thuận
Mô tả công việc
The role of a Technical Project Manager at Kootoro is to:
- Partner with internal business teams to define business processes and associated system requirements
- Planning, executing and finalizing solutions related to new and existing projects, modules and services
- Battle for the project & team success, do what it takes to get it done, on-time, using Scrum or Kanban
- Train others and share best practices
At Kootoro, we love technically challenging projects, delivered to our customers in an Agile way, with CI and automation.
Our startup environment emphasizes on team-play, continuous learning, and technology.
● Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
● Create and manage the plan for moving technical solution
● Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans
● Check code, review, and recommend changes to technology stakeholders
● Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
● Other duties as assigned
Yêu cầu công việc
● B.S degree in technical discipline
● 4+ years of work experience including managing the full implementationlifecycle for delivery of systems solutions (analyze, design, build, test, implement, support)
● Leadership, Motivation, Organization, Prioritization and Negotiation
● Report and escalate to management as needed
● Problem solving, analytical and communication abilities
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.