[Tân Bình] Web Developers (PHP/JAVA)
- Hết hạn trong 3 ngày nữa
- Mức lương Đến 20 triệu VNĐ
Mô tả công việc
■Working place: Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City.
■Working time: Mon-Fri：8:00-17:30 (Luch: 90')
Have OT but will depending on the project
1. Web Developers (PHP/JAVA) -(05 slots)
- Be in project development team to build web-based system from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from user interfaces to layout and function.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS/JS practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Create and maintain software documentations.
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Intermediate English.
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma in Computer Science or Information System.
(Going graduated is also accepted).
- Experience in one of program languages PHP, Java.
Experience in working with Shell script in Linux environment.
- In-depth knowledge of modern HTML technologies: HTML5/CSS3, Bootstrap,jQuery and its plugins, responsive design.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Adequate knowledge of Relational/NoSQL database systems, OOP and web application development.
- Familiarity with development tools: Git/SVN, Redmine, Eclipse, NetBeans, Vagrant, etc.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of database programming with PL/SQL is an advantage.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive income package, commit 13th salary, performance bonus at year end.
- Salary increase every year based on performance review.
- Full package insurances as Labor Law.
- Annual health check-up in international standard clinics.
- Flexible time.
- Company trip, monthly team-building activities.
- Work onsite short-term or long-term in Japan.