System Administrator - Networking
- Hết hạn trong 45 ngày nữa
- Mức lương 12 - 15 triệu VNĐ
Mô tả công việc
Plan, implement, oversee and maintain server and network infrastructures and projects; Helpdesk support and management.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage service requests from incoming phone calls, emails and ticketing systems
- Perform triage based upon technical skills; resolve and document workstation issues; dispatch Technical Consultants/or go onsite to visit customer.
- Design, install and configure internal and customer facing servers, network devices and firewalls.
- Proactively manage and maintain server, network and firewall systems
- Administer and support core Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix and VMware technologies
- Develop and implement project plans, risk assessments and contingency plans
- Proactive support work involving but not limited to scripting in PowerShell, .NET, Visual Basic
- Ability to develop automated solutions to support client environments.
- Design and implement monitoring, configuration management and reporting functions that will make a hands-off environment
- Provide after-hours support for Infrastructure related emergencies; rotation through the “on call” schedule over weekends and holidays.
- Maintain inventory and asset configuration documentation
- Carry out special tasks at Management's direction
- Interact with customers and staff at the technical level, as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor’s degree or College Diploma in computer science (or related area) preferred.
- Microsoft Certification (MCSE) or equivalent certification in relevant programs desired.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Server/Azure/desktop Operating Systems (Windows and MAC)
- Managing server virtualization technologies like VMWare Server/ESX or Microsoft HyperV/Virtual Server
- A solid understanding of LAN/WAN networking
- Cisco Certified Network Associate or Professional -CCNA/ CCNP MCITP Server
- Group Policy design and configuration
- Linux/UNIX administration
- Active Directory/LDAP user and group administration
- Ability to troubleshoot network issues including back bone infrastructure issues
- LAN Routing and Switching design, configuration and troubleshooting (VLANs, IP Subnetting, 802.1Q trunks)
- Strong communication and documentation skills; must be the guardian of the customer and ProServeIT
- Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Must be organized and have the ability to manage projects of varying length
- Positive, self-motivated individual who can complete tasks independently
- Must be a team player
*** Good written and oral communication in English
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Technical training
- Annual benefit sharing
- Annual review salary
- 14 days of annual leave
623-625 Nguyễn Trãi, Quận 5, Hồ Chí Minh
100-200 nhân viên
ProServeIT is a privately owned professional services company serving the North American technology market.
ProServeIT provides top-notch "bench strength" to help complete challenging projects that range from 250 users to vast enterprises.
ProServeIT also provides managed IT services and support desk help to organizations of approximately 10 to 250 technology users...