• To Package/Remediation of provision Software for deploying Customer’s Workstation
• To provide and maintain Application Lifecycle for a list for provisioning Software on Workstation (Windows/Mac OS)
• To provide remotely support to End User customer and resolve any technical issues which may occur within agreed contractual service levels
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field preferred.
• Basic Knowledge about Networking as DHCP, IP Routing, Troubleshoot, Subnets…
• Deeply understand about Windows 10, Window Server 2012/2016 OS Hardening
• Understanding about Window Registry
• Troubleshooting experience in Windows 10 and Software Deployment
• 2-3 Years’ Experience with Powershell Scripting
• Hands-on experience with Application Deployment tools such as SCCM WorkspaceOne/Airwatch/Intune or any similar
• 1-2 Years’ Experience in any Cloud Platform such as Azure/AWS/Google Cloud or Alibaba
• Ability to work well as part of global team in a fast-paced environment.
• Have knowledge about ITIL Framework or similar
• Have knowledge with any Ticket Management system such as ServiceNow, ServiceDesk Plus, Remedy…
• Demonstrates good judgment, ability to evaluate short and long-term impact, and confidence to select and execute decision when required and take full responsibility for end results.
• Certified in any Cloud Platform
• MCSA/MCSE or similar
• Good of spoken and written English.
• Respond to allocated customer incidents (software and connectivity) and service requests and manage through to a successful resolution within agreed service levels.
• Remotely support services to the customer in line with agreed project timescales and service levels
• To raise Change Request for deploying Applications to User via Deployment Tools
- Attractive Salary, 13th month salary, English & Technical Incentives
- 18 leaves per year, Premium Healthcare Insurance package (1+1)
- Overseas Transfer Program (USA, UK, Finland, Australia, Japan, Germany, Singapore, etc.)
364 Cộng Hòa, phường 13, Tân Bình, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
>500 nhân viên
DXC Technology (DXC: NYSE) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the [...]