Student Services Executive (Customer Services)
- Thời hạn Đã hết hạn
- Mức lương Thỏa thuận
Mô tả công việc
The Student Services Executive position (at E2, we say Learning Advisor) is a great role for someone looking to start or accelerate their career in Customer/Student Services or Educational Consulting to gain practical experience in a start-up educational environment.
Your primary responsibilities include:
• STUDENT SERVICES:
- Make weekly call to update parents’ about students’ performance.
- Contact parents to inform cancellation/schedule change of classes.
- Follow up with teachers to understand students’ progress
- Respond to / Receive students’ request/concern: defer, refund, issue statement of study, attendance and complaints.
- Deal with students/parents’ requests/concerns. Produce deferment/refund report for finance department
- Handle students/parents’ requests/concerns and student complaints
- Collaborate with Sales, Academic, Admin and Marketing departments to organize student activities
- Support students struggling in class and teachers with students’ behavioral or academic issues
• RE-ENROLLMENT SALES
- Communicate with parents to get confirmation of re-enrollment registration of existing students.
- Follow up with absent, delayed and deferred students
- Follow up with parents to remind them to meet tuition payment deadline
- Coordinate with other departments to prepare for the new quarter.
Yêu cầu công việc
- 1-2 years of working experience in Customer Services, Student Services/Counselling or Business Development (in Education field is a plus).
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Vietnamese and English.
- Basic computer skills and willing to learn new platforms.
- Willingness to travel to our various Learning Centers within Ho Chi Minh City and have flexible working hours.
- Good problem-solving and organizing skills.
- Proactive, self-starting, curious and positive attitude.
- Detail-oriented and patient with a customer-focused mindset.
- Flexible and adaptable with changes.
- A collaborative team player.
- Schedule: 40 hours/ 5 days/ week, including 2-3 evenings
- Duration: Permanent
- Starting time: Immediately or within 45 days
- Working location: Ho Chi Minh City, including D1, D2, D7 and D10
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive Salary + Annual Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Flexible, Unlimited Vacation Policy
- To join an awesome, fun team: join yoga during lunch breaks, monthly staff events, annual retreats, guest speakers, and more
Địa điểm làm việc
Tính chất công việc
Yêu cầu về bằng cấp (tối thiểu)
Yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
1 - 5 năm
Công ty TNHH Everest Education
33 C-D-E Nguyễn Bỉnh Khiêm Phường Đa Kao Quận 1 Hồ Chí Minh
20-50 nhân viên
Based in Vietnam, Everest Education (E2) is a social enterprise dedicated to personalizing learning. We don’t force students into a “one-size fits all” program that’s too difficult for some and too easy for others. Instead we’ve developed our own blended learning approach that customizes instruction to reach each student in their zone of proximal development. Teachers at E2 don’t lecture from a podium. We coach small groups and mentor individual students. Teachers at E2 don’t “cover” standard...