1. Program Development (5% to 10%)
• Supports program development tasks on an as-needed basis under the guidance of Program Managers/Sr. Manager.
2. Program Implementation (80% to 90%)
• Conduct assessments and follow-ups following the protocols and practices outlined in the Assessment Manual.
• Develop practical and sustainable corrective action plans, and manage them according to established timeframes.
• Accurately document areas of non-conformance, and ensure the issue escalation policy is adhered to, as per the department requirements.
• Manage own assessment and follow-up schedules, report expenses, and other administration tasks according to established company and department protocols.
• Support the delivery of other Supplier Sustainability programs according to team documents, guidelines, and training materials.
3. Partnerships (10% to 15%)
• Manage partnerships with designated vendors and factories
• Manage relationship with Sourcing/QA partners at the Spoke office level
• Under guidance and direction from Program Manager/Sr. Manager, support local engagements with trade unions, NGOs, governments, and other stakeholders on an as-needed basis.
1. Knowledge, skills & abilities:
✓ Excellent diagnostic/analytical skills
✓ Possess sound judgment
✓ Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills
✓ Superb people skills
✓ Comprehensive knowledge of local laws
✓ Strong comprehension of efficient Human resource and sound Management systems
✓ Proficient root cause analysis skills
✓ Sensitive to cultural idiosyncrasies
✓ Good computer skills
✓ Strong attention to detail and meeting deadlines
✓ Skilled at multi-tasking tasks/projects
✓ Capable of utilizing a collaborative approach to positively influence change management with various levels of vendor and facility management.
✓ Ability to organize and present thoughts clearly and concisely into well-constructed, easy to understand and meaningful reports, proposals, presentations and other communications.
✓ Possess the aptitude of learning new skills and training vendor/facilities.
✓ Works fairly independently and handles various issues of high complexity.
✓ Self-motivated, energetic, confident, thoughtful and respectful
3. Minimum educational level:
B.A./B.S. preferred in a related or comparable field
4. Minimum experience:
✓ At least 3 years working in CSR field
✓ At least 1 year experience in training delivery
✓ 1-2 years’ experience working with labor and environmental law and/or compliance preferred
✓ 1- 2 years’ experience in a legal, accounting, retail, or human rights environment
✓ 1-2 years in project management
5. Physical Requirements:
Ability to travel (20%-75%) of time
6. Key Skills and Competencies:
✓ Takes risks and implements ideas in discussion with supervisor or leadership
✓ Ethics & Value
✓ Adaptation on changes
****Decision Making & Accountability:
✓ Accountable for own individual outputs and providing input into local decisions
✓ Makes own decisions based on experience or analysis of data and information
✓ Demonstrated proficiency
✓ Time Management
✓ Action Oriented
✓ Requires effective interpersonal skills
✓ Customer Focus
✓ Communication Skills
✓ Presentation Skills
✓ Negotiation Skills
✓ Influencing Skills
13th month and annual performance bonus
Premium Health Care for self and family
Professional training opportunities
4th floor, iTower, 49 Pham Ngoc Thach, District 3
200-500 nhân viên
About Gap Inc.’s Global Supply Chain & Product Operations
From cotton to customer, our Global Supply Chain and Product Operations organization is comprised of over 7,000 employees who source, make, a [...]