● Performs highly responsible administrative work, conducting or providing project oversight for a variety of complex and sensitive assessments from pre phase to post phase.
● Performs research, fiscal and analysis on various issues affecting special projects.
● Prepares various written documents to fulfill the assignments of the projects
● Fulfill all requirements such as budgets as required for specific projects
● Ensures preparation for logistics of the projects in a timely manner.
● Works with stakeholders to strengthen cross-system collaboration for special project development authorized and delegated by the Head of School/Managing Director/External Affairs Manager.
● Serves in a highly responsible communications capacity by developing and maintaining a continuous coordinated effort in liaison with the general assembly, state agencies, general public, and media, etc. including newsletters
● Accompanies Head of Schools and/or Managing Director and/or External Affairs Manager to meetings when needed and
● Participates in relevant meetings and conferences organized by authorities.
● Makes frequent contact with departmental officials relative to decisions and recommendations on programs and issues.
● Collect information, translate Head of School updates to staff, letters, emails, documents and government directives
● Explain/ brief the Head of School / Managing Director with special documents and documents which are written in Vietnamese;
● Translate the Head of School communications
● In charge of all reports and correspondence to express objectives, findings, recommendations, and goals to the Head of School/ External Affairs Manager as directed, especially government reports.
● Comprehends and makes inferences from written material such as policy statements, external and internal communication materials, reports, surveys, and data summaries to make recommendations concerning various issues
● Convey information from the Head of School / Managing Director to outside agencies and vice versa;
Recruitment & Onboarding
● Assist Head/ Deputy Head in recruitment and advertising (Overseas), upload and manage vacancies on the recruitment websites, responses to candidates, scheduling of interviews, management of interview notes
● Monitor the SCR and Risk Assessments providing updates to Head of School, DHoS and Principals as required
● Oversee transportation, catering and schedules for orientation programmes for new teachers, for whole faculty, new students and parents;
● Oversee catering and logistics for whole school events and professional learning
● Maintain and regularly update school files, including confidential personal files of staff;
● Collect information to prepare biographies for new staff, blurb for leaving staff;
● Book airlines, reserve accommodation, coordinate with relevant departments to prepare documents, materials for overseas recruitment trips
● Support the organization of events hosted by Head of School in collaboration with the Administration Manager/Executive Secretary & the Events and Community Outreach Manager
Accreditations / Memberships & Directories
● Ensures school memberships/ directories are activated and maintained
● Oversee the documentation and logistical arrangements for CIS/ ECIS/ NEASC/ IB Visits;
● Prepare the school reports for both ISHCMC and AAVN to submit to DOET
● Assist the Head and Deputy Head in emergency response situations;
The job responsibilities are open to change based on the needs of the School and other duties as assigned by the HoS.
The job holder’s responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young persons for whom s/he is responsible, or with whom s/he comes into contact will be to adhere to and ensure compliance with the relevant Cognita Safeguarding; Child Protection Policy and Procedures at all times. If in the course of carrying out the duties of the role, the job holder identifies any instance that a child is suffering or likely to suffer significant harm either at school or at home, s/he must report any concerns to the School’s Child Protection Officer/Designated Safeguarding Lead or to the Head of indeed to the Regional CEP so that a referral can be made accordingly to the relevant third part services.
Qualities and Attributes
● Proactive approach to handling issues and troubleshooting any emerging problems
● Good communications and presentation skills (including ability to communicate complex concepts and situations succinctly)
● Good sense of responsibility and integrity
● Strong administration skills
● Proficiency in written and spoken English and MS Office
● Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality in handling sensitive information
● Able to work in a fast-moving and dynamic environment
● Able to work with people from diverse academic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds
● Able to take initiatives and connect various resources to meet a variety of demands;
● Able to work independently
● Able to coordinate projects with multiple stakeholders
● Bachelor degree
● At least 2 years experience in similar position, experience education sectors is preferred
● Deep experience in dealing and working with authorities.
12 Annual leaves + 13 Additional paid leaves
Private healthcare package
Attractive salary and benefit package
28 Võ Trường Toản, phường An Phú, thành phố Thủ Đức, thành phố Hồ Chí Minh
At ISHCMC we have proudly been offering the three programs of the International Baccalaureate (IB) for many years. As well as being accredited as an IB World School, ISHCMC is also accredited by the C [...]