REPORT TO: Director of Digital Marketing and Telemarketing
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & CRITICAL DRIVERS:
A. First 3 Months Focus - Implement Business Intelligence Infrastructure
1) Work with Department to create processes and workflows for interaction with other stakeholders.
2) Research and recommend appropriate tools for Business Intelligence that works well with existing tools.
3) Lead the implementation of BI tools, the creation of relevant reports and dashboards.
B. 60% - Developing Reporting & Generating Insights
1) Crystalize different projects’ performance measurements and necessary reporting schedule and outline.
2) Developing daily performance reporting to provide all Marketing Stakeholders with the required visibility; ensure the consistency, accuracy and timely issuance of data / reports generated.
3) Work with Marketing Strategy to map Client’s competitor off and online strategies, including campaigns, communications or new product / pricing offering.
4) Deliver ad-hoc reporting or data slices when and where necessary upon request from agency stakeholders.
5) Work with Marketing Strategy to find trends and provide improvement recommendations based on data generated. Submit findings to relevant stakeholders in an actionable format.
6) Maintain performance and operational readiness of all tools employed to generate data / insights; work with different stakeholders to troubleshoot any existing issues.
C. 30% - Leading CRM Projects
1) Work with Marketing Strategy and any necessary outsourced service to design and implement different CRM programs within a timeline and budget.
2) Ensure the consistency of data gathered by working with relevant stakeholders for improved data inputs.
3) Measure performance and efficiency of the programs implemented and generate suggestions for targeting, cost and impact improvement.
4) Project manage improvements projects and generate reporting on the performance and project evolution to all relevant stakeholders.
D. 10% - Building Team & Culture
1) Recruitment: Define org structure, identify gaps and recruit ‘A Players’ capable of adding further to the team.
2) Training & Development: regularly hold sessions to share insights with different stakeholders and gather information from the same. Continuously monitor competition. Keep developing knowledge on new BI tools.
3) Succession Planning: Ensure an effective succession plan is in place to accommodate the growth of the team. Work with the management team to keep the succession plans current.
- University Degreem preferably in a relevant degree such as business, management, accounting, economics, statistics, information science, engineering or similar.
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in a directly relevant role, with demonstrated success shown
- Strong commercial sense, with proven ability to create insights and actions from complex datasets.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and other statistical tools.
- Hands on experience of data analytics tools, both online and offline.
- Good communication and reporting skills. Ability to take complex ideas into actionable and digestible insights.
- Results driven character. Process focused with a tireless focus on output quality.
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.