• Develops technical solutions for integrations into the Platform DXC ecosystem. This is an engineering role with technical skills in the context of software component integrations through the ServiceNow integration framework. Performs and provides automation for testing and integration of such systems, subsystems and components.
• Participates in all technical aspects of the development projects and solution delivery pertaining to ServiceNow Integrations utilizing Agile/Scrum methodology
• Interface with internal and external technical teams to successfully test and deliver to project requirements.
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• Bachelor's degree in systems engineering, computer science, management information systems, or related field required.
• At least 3 years' experience with .NET/Java/ Java Script code is required
• Experience with REST/SOAP Webservices is required
• Good verbal and written communication skills; Good speaking and understanding of the English Language
• Ability to work collaboratively with other ServiceNow developers/SCRUM teams
• Ability to Identify issues/deficiencies, and recommend solutions, with a mindset for continuous improvement
• Ability to work independently and as part of a global team
• Ability to work full time in a fast-paced environment; physically able to sit/stand at a computer and work in front of a computer screen for significant portions of the work day
• Knowledge of ServiceNow components such as Service Catalog, Change/Incident/Problem Management, Asset Management, CMDB a plus.
• ServiceNow Admin Training a plus.
• Experience with JSON a plus
• Knowledge of ServiceNow scripting and be able to work with forms, tables and navigate around in ServiceNow a plus.
• Scrum / Agile Experience a plus
364 Cộng Hòa, phường 13, Tân Bình, Ho Chi Minh City
>500 nhân viên
DXC Technology (DXC: NYSE) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the [...]